SAU Community

Buying some King spring Super-lows, any1 have any pics on their car?

Hey guys..

Just wondering if any1 has some pics of king spring super low springs fitted to their R33? Reason is that I want to get a set, but don't know how they will fit with my car.

Cheers

Well at INJEKTD in Canberra theyre $400 installed to any custom height i want..

I 'heard' you ring up and tell them how low you want it, and they make them and send them to your door for $354

If you want performance springs probably arnt the best i'd be going a whiteline kit, but because i want looks im going for just springs, though i've already had a complete new set of suspension go in (pedders) so it probably wont be 'too' bad

Dayne

im mainly going for looks. Ive got something aftermarket at the moment for springs/shocks, but my ass end is just sitting a little too high for my liking. I want to be able to sit as far low as I possibly can (but still drivable). Im only after rears as my fronts are already pretty low

• 4 weeks later...

Yeh, id probably want to go with the super lows. The springs ive got on there at the moment are equivelent to lows i think. I want to get as low as possible and only drive my car rarely on weekends so getting defected shouldnt be that much of a problem, touch wood.

So no ones got super low springs on their car??

Well at INJEKTD in Canberra theyre $400 installed to any custom height i want..

I 'heard' you ring up and tell them how low you want it, and they make them and send them to your door for $354

If you want performance springs probably arnt the best i'd be going a whiteline kit, but because i want looks im going for just springs, though i've already had a complete new set of suspension go in (pedders) so it probably wont be 'too' bad

Dayne

Sounds like they use the trick of heating the springs up and then compress to suit.

nah mate, k mac in sydney make them, i've got the complete set sitting here at home...

i've got a picture of my car with just the rears in, this is lowered 3.75" with kmac springs on pedders comfort shocks.

Dayne

Well, ive got a set of super low springs that apparently have been 'cut' even more so im a bit hesitant to put them in in case they are dangerously low.

In saying that, LO_R33's car looks low, but i think id prefer to have about another inch or inch and a half lower than that. Am i crazy to want that?

My cars dropped 3.75" and i could have probably lowered it 5" but your suspension has NO travel then... and besides, thats taken on a hill.. when its on the flat its pretty damn low:) the reason i ordered Kmac insted of king springs is because their super lows lower the car 35mm... mine lowered it 95mm so you can see the difference.. I wouldnt go much less then what its at as i get no rubbing, and the suspension is still stiff but not that bad.. any lower your crazy as my camber is bad enough as it is..

Dayne

Ok guys i'll post the ONLY other photo i have of my car lowered... my cars in the painters and wont be back for atleast another week.. so im unable to get pics until then (this is for all the people who pm'd me)

Dayne

cheers for that buddy.. id like to see pics of it from different angles if you wouldnt mind when you get it back. Also.. did you install the springs yourself.. and if so.. how hard was it?

Cheers

Yeah, me and 2 mates did it, took us about 1.5 hours for the rears, was really easy... the night before we spent about 3hours trying to figure it out and stuff... then we took one out and did it wrong.

For my car i had to take out the rear set + parcel shelf thats why it took a bit longer.

I'll get some pics up asap when i get it back

Dayne