strut brace

sat nav/tv (japanese system)

bought from MJR motorsport in QLD

fully complianced

PM me for VIN, compliance plate number etc

I'll PM anybody who wants pics

or call me on 0403 317 832

i think its more a "oh look, there is lots of demand for them" type of a thing

not all stagea owners are enthusiasts like us (use the term "us" loosly). Some just see them as just a station wagon (*cough cough* cops *cough*) :P

it's all right to just call it a 'wagon'.. :-) I call my 4 door R34GTX Turbo a 'sedan' or 'the family car', an my extended family all thought I was getting old and slow when I got it to replace my previous 2 door sports car...

I recently looked at every wagon you could buy in Aus, from the crappy old 80's technology in the current fords and GM's, through to the magna's, 307's, outbacks, etc etc... Nothing could compete with the price/performance/handleing/safety of a stagea (at least on paper!). So I was just curious to see if the reason people are selling theirs is that it ISN'T as good in reality as it is on paper.. :-)

I'll find out in a month or two when mine arrives.. :-)

And AlexCim, once it has, we should have a Melbourne Stagea meet.. :-)

listen guys try and keep it on topic this isnt meant to be posted in here but i let them go, ive seen a few threads started lately and im fine with but keep it on topic please , they are meant to be posted in the for sale section, but i will start closing threads and deleting posts if you go of topic

listen guys try and keep it on topic this isnt meant to be posted in here but i let them go, ive seen a few threads started lately and im fine with but keep it on topic please , they are meant to be posted in the for sale section, but i will start closing threads and deleting posts if you go of topic

Could you clarify for me what you are unhappy about - the post for the car for sale being here, or the fact that (probably due to me) it drifted off that topic? :-)

i think its more a "oh look, there is lots of demand for them" type of a thing

not all stagea owners are enthusiasts like us (use the term "us" loosly). Some just see them as just a station wagon (*cough cough* cops *cough*) ;)

Oh please !!!, not all of us can afford to run more than one car. Got a company car so time to sell. Would love to keep the car, but unfortunately economic realism just takes over.

Motorsport is an expensive hobby !!

hmmm, so you can post a for sale add here (were it doesn't belong) but then it shouldn't go off topic and talk about other stagea stuff (which does belong in this area).. Very strange... Not quite sure I understand the reasoning....

its simple mate keep it on topic all right, i know how hard it is to sell a car these days and this is a stagea section i think its allright in here but lets say it was a totally different car then no i would close it.

i put my skyline up for sale in the right section and in the QLD section and guess where the buyer found it first in the QLD section, just keep it on topic or i will lock all for sale threads