SAU Community

32 or 33 which 1 is the better???

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

oh really people, shut the **** up about this. Its being covered 10000000000 Times, Just search it. The forum is getting crowded with useless threads about the same shit.

Dude that could have been said in a PM and ended it with something like...This has been covered too much or whatever, instead you have showed what a huge (ego) you have :D

*Just a thought buddy*

nuh, not really. Just really. This R32 vs R33 thing is a never ending thing. Search the forums and u will find sooo much. Its a conversation that will not have a conclusion. One likes r33, one like r32. Your not going to change anyones minds! So simply get over it :D

they've both got there good and bads at least there imports i say!! i dont like series 1 r33's but series 2's are kool but i love my 32 its awsome the look mean as with a gtr bonnet too. and dont get beat much by the 33's thou!

A bit off subject but I think that recently the r33 has largely been chosen over the r32 due to it being a relatively new car. But now that both are "old", the r33 wont have that "new" appeal advantage, and the r32 will be more appreciated. Not to mention the usual reasons - r33s are too FAT, and handle less well.

Its a matter of opinion. But the facts R33 is roomer and has a better more powerful engine, r33 is 100kgs heavier but still quicker in a straight line. Ive heard R32s handle better but im unsure on that one.

I prefer the looks of the R33, inside and out. R32's are starting to look a bit dated.

how are you "unsure on that one" ?

its 100kgs lighter and smaller all round and everyone says it (not always a good indicator ill admit) but it obviously has better handling

To the original thread starter, please stop being vague about what you want. State clearly ALL your requirements, eg:

your budget for the car you want to buy

your allowance per week that you can spend on the car (so people can tell you if you can afford an R32 GTR or an R33 GTSt, even though they will cost the same to buy)

your priority in the car you want, ie getting value for money or having creature comforts

performance is a very broad subject. Are you after a fast car, a car that handles well, one that has a responsive steering, one that is cheap to get good power out of etc. Please be more specific.

your use for the car, eg: build a show car, use it as a daily driver, not attract attention from police, experience driving a RWD etc.

This thread is now closed. If you wish to ask for help on what car is more suited to you, tell us more about yourself and what you want first. We have had many R32 vs R33 vs R34 vs krzysiu's mum threads before that really go nowhere if you want to read biased opinions that are of no use to you.