SAU Community

Moanie @ wakefield park

ApleX

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah!! that was me!!! it was 1:16 something.. can't remember!!! i'll get you gadgettt!!!! (aka bob ;) )

but how did i get here ???? :confused:

you clicked on the link!? :)

yeah aplex.. it was awesome fun! :) i even got a prize for fastest rwd turbz! lol!!! that was out of 5 cars all up.. but 2 were having problems... all that matters here is that i kicks thomas' ass! :elaugh:

yeah!!  that was me!!!  it was 1:16 something.. can't remember!!!  i'll get you gadgettt!!!! (aka bob :rofl: )

you clicked on the link!? :rofl:

yeah aplex.. it was awesome fun! :rofl:  i even got a prize for fastest rwd turbz! lol!!!  that was out of 5 cars all up.. but 2 were having problems... all that matters here is that i kicks thomas' ass! :elaugh:

yes yes....have your fun......while you can..... :rofl:

you have more power and better handling then me !!! so of course youd get a better time :rofl:

might i add that bob has a stock car with stock turbpo and suspension, and he kicks both our asses!!!  so :upurs:

thats not saying much for you either !!! :rofl:

bobs just got pretty much same setup as me ie stock turbo and suspension....where as you got the advantage over him :rofl:

dont worry ill make sure i get out there again before I change to a bigger turbo

so :upurs:

hahha.. i'm not the one saying they could beat me with a bigger turbo! :D

hahha I never said I needed a bigger turbo to beat you......everyone knows its not about power at wakie :)

soooo just to shut you up looks like gonna have to beat you with the stock turbo....or else I wont hear the end of it :(