SAU Community

FS: Pivot Speed Cut and Meter

Used for about a month. Found out I didnt need it because my car has a Mines CPU with factory speed cut removed.

Some features of the speed meter:

Real time display of speed (km/h)

Peak speed display

Removes factory speed cut (180km/h)

Timer for 0-100m, 0-200m, 0-400m.

Comes with Japanese instructions but i can tell you which wire does what. Can COD at your expense.

Goes to the highest bidder. Starting price is $100.

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• This must be my problem, I can smell fuel in the driver rear wheel well sometimes.
    • I mean down here I get absolutely nothing, and I'm driving around with a V8 version. I say "absolutely nothing" but the actual instances I can remember on one hand, and funnily enough were all in Sydney, not Melbourne. Specifically one very insistent guy hanging out of his window, pointing to the engine bay, then giving me an exaggerated thumbs up. That and one guy a decade ago who was an American who had clearly just seen his first R34 ever in person, and seemed surprised when I was like "Oh dude you'll see them everywhere" but this was 2010. But 99.99% of the time it gets no looks from absolutely anyone, ever.  BIG CAVEAT: SEDAN
    • It never really happened in Australia until more recently. They first started coming in in the 90s and most people wondered what these weird looking cars were, and that's about it. There was a little bit of fanboi stupidity after F&F. But more recently, now that you seldom see a Skyline on the road (because they have either all been drifted into trees or stashed in sheds and never driven), I'm getting regular instances of massive thumbs up and smiles, a few guys wanting to take photos (and asking politely!). It's kind of good. Makes me think I've done the right thing by keeping the car as my daily across the 25 years I've had it. You still get dropkicks gesturing for you to do a burnout. Idiots.
    • Ok so the other test that seems easy enough (with the right equipment) would be to check what pressure the pump produces when its on. If its in spec its probably safe to just replace the pressure switch, and if not it makes sense to replace the whole unit. Does that sound sensible? EDIT: Do you have a spare pressure switch you want to sell?
    • Decided to remove the clutch booster as it’s more things that can go wrong and it frees up a lot of room and means less vacuum lines running around the engine bay  old one out and on the floor  new one ready to go back in  installed! I haven’t swapped the slave onto it yet, I will wait until the engine and box are in to see if I need to change the line or any thing