SAU Community

Fs: Ja Starion, White, Manual $2k !!pics!!

!! PICS ADDED http://www.easypc.net.au/staz/staz.htm PICS ADDED!!

Hi guys, as the title says, its for sale, asking $2k. Its on the Starion forum too, but since im registered here....

Car is straight with very little rust, but is tatty. Great for a restore or parts (not much needed for RWC), no rego.

I have owned the car unregistered for 18 months. Bought it as a project, but now I have too much other stuff to do. I have reco'd the turbo (ATP in chadstone), got a new battery, but thats about it. I just washed it and took some pics, but cant get them on the comp yet..

1982 Starion JA

White

Manual

Reco Turbo

New battery

Car drives... but has problems:

Needs one way valve for brake booster (brakes are currently un-assisted). Part is available from a wrecker for $10 (guess)

Water leak.. car has no thermostat and may be leaking from the housing (can see water run marks)... but could be the head gasket Sad

Door locks working, but cant open with the key (both sides due to break in attempt). A stick needs to be used to push the lock open after opening the hatch.

Generaly tatty. Has some other minor probs, I will think of them and post.

Please leave you email addresses here and I will send the pics in the next few days. If you would like to contact me, call 9563 3917 or 0419 589 479 and ask for Chris. Email me at [email protected]. Car is in Malvern.

post-16590-1124169030.jpg

post-16590-1124169079.jpg

Edited by cole_trx