Stagea's With R34 Gtr Fronts

Ska

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah you's are right GTR fronts do look sick on the volvo look-a-like stagea. Why do you's buy these crap looking wagons. If yous want a decent wagon why didn't you's buy a Legnum. If you want something that looks mad buy a R34 instead of paying like 8gs to make a crappy R34 wagon!

Skyline Imports up in QLD should have the moulds to the R34 facelift kits.

Yes, in around June this year when I was really looking into buying a Stagea, one of the Qld compliance plate holders offered me the opportunity to import any S2 and then have the R34 front end conversion performed.... it wasnt that much more additional $ to the standard compliance fee, by memory, just a few grand?

Stagea RS-Four, maybe a few phone calls are in order! :lol: Try Skyline Imports, perhaps Nismo?

EDIT: yes, they look awesome! :D

Brendan

Edited by bwilkeson

Anyone got pics of the back of this car???

I wanna see how a GT wing looks on a stagea ..... could be another option!!

Sorry I dont, but I reckon nothing says "I AM GAY" like a huge GT wing on a wagon/hatch/hyundai... but that is just mho :D

Yeah will do. Anypone got a website, email or number for skyline imports? :D I really wanna get this done now! :(

Skyline Imports Pty Ltd

14 Loganlea Road

Waterford QLD 4133

(07) 3805 7577

They are just 5 mins away from where I live, I'll give them a call today if youse wants? :D

EDIT:

Looks like this has not been the first time this subject has been brought up here:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...showtopic=54183

Edited by Ska

OK you guys better sit down, just got off the phone with Ernie, and the news was not pretty.

To take your stagea in to him and drive out with a R34 front all inclusive of everything needed and paint matched, you would be looking at about $10,000

Although he has the moulds and can sell kits for about $6,000, which does not include front bar, bonnet, radiator support, headlights and wiring.

So that's it for me, definatly out of my price range.

Reason Erine told me those is because apparently there is a lot of work involved in doing this conversion, but yeah I'll think I'll pass.

Although he has the moulds and can sell kits for about $6,000, which does not include front bar, bonnet, radiator support, headlights and wiring.

So, if it does not include front bar, bonnet, radiator support, headlights and wiring,

what do you get for $6000!

A pair of guards?