Stagea's With R34 Gtr Fronts

Ska

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So that price would be with a fibreglass bonnet and front bar and guards and other parts genuine BNR34?

Looks like they only replace part of the radiator support not the whole panel

New bonnet hinges and bar reinforcement

I am half decided between buying series 1 and doing the conversion or buying a series 2 stagea and leaving the standard front

So really if we got the side panels from Erine, as he has moulds, we could source all the rest of the parts from the nearest jap wreckers?

I have been doing some more research

Ernie will not make and sell a pair of guards.

He wants to sell the moulds for the front guards, front bar std GTR, Nismo side skirts and rear bar for $6000

He has got to be joking.

Can organise the genuine Masa front guards for $1150 plus freight from Japan EMS

thru a Australian company that deals with them

I have studied the photo of the parts in the kit Masa sells and priced the parts up

Guards approx $1650

Bonnet $650 fibreglass carbon $1050 could maybe get a genuine alloy one for $1000

Head lights s/hand $400 pair (just bought some) :O

Front bar copy of GTR or most other aftermarket ones $500

All the factory bits needed, hinges, bonnet catch, bar support, radiator support etc $1000-1200 new

Front indicators $150

Total approx $5000

Less the sale of the factory stagea front of $1500-2000

I can do the conversion myself and most the painting, so it should cost me about $3500-4000 for the conversion.

I just need to find a car now!

I have one in the pipe line that will only owe approx $11000 landed and complied, so will see how I go. It is a petty that the conversion will cost as much as the car will

When i get the guards, I will be making a set of moulds, just incase they get broken. (I might also sell them too :( )

Hhmm. Pricey.

Add on a Neo turbocharger, a Neo tortiseshell engine cover, the tiptronic gearshift / manual conversion, etc etc...

Best to buy a straight Series 2!!!!

Brendan

I have been doing some more research

Ernie will not make and sell a pair of guards.

He wants to sell the moulds for the front guards, front bar std GTR, Nismo side skirts and rear bar for $6000

He has got to be joking.

Can organise the genuine Masa front guards for $1150 plus freight from Japan EMS

thru a Australian company that deals with them

I have studied the photo of the parts in the kit Masa sells and priced the parts up

Guards approx $1650

Bonnet $650 fibreglass carbon $1050 could maybe get a genuine alloy one for $1000

Head lights s/hand $400 pair (just bought some) :(

Front bar copy of GTR or most other aftermarket ones $500

All the factory bits needed, hinges, bonnet catch, bar support, radiator support etc $1000-1200 new

Front indicators $150

Total approx $5000

Less the sale of the factory stagea front of $1500-2000

I can do the conversion myself and most the painting, so it should cost me about $3500-4000 for the conversion.

I just need to find a car now!

I have one in the pipe line that will only owe approx $11000 landed and complied, so will see how I go. It is a petty that the conversion will cost as much as the car will

When i get the guards, I will be making a set of moulds, just incase they get broken. (I might also sell them too :P )

If you do that, I want a mould of those gaurds! And bonnet etc. Who did you buy the lights from?

When you thinking of doing the conversion? :O

I got the lights off the forums

To take a mould off the guards will cost me an extra $1000, so I will be making extra sets for sale to get some costs back.

I will most likely buy a carbon bonnet or a factory alloy bonnet, as most fibreglass bonnets I have seen are full of ripples being a large flat surface.

As soon as I get a car. Hopefully I will find a car in the next few weeks and then wait for it to arrive from Japan. Would like to do the conversion as soon as the car is complied. The time waitng for the car will allow me enough time to get all the conversion parts.

I am waiting on another price from another supplier which I think will work out cheaper. will let you know.

In the mean time, it would be great to sell my VX wagon and R33 gtst.

Picking up a factory 34 GTR alloy bonnet tonight

Got it for a bargin $650

Found one other for $1100

The headlights deal fell over, apparently the guy selling them off these forums has sold the same ones twice before to other buyers and never sent them

Luckly, I found this out in time before I direct deposited the money

I am bidding on 2 sets on Yahoo, so hopefully i will get a pair. New ones are $1100 pair.

Still trying to get the guards out of Skyline imports. He is not interested in making me a set at any price....strange

The guy I am getting the bonnet off knows him well and is going to try and get him to make a set for me

The other choice is to buy the Masa ones, but everyone who has or does deal with them said they are not normally in stock and take 2-3 months to get them and they are rude to deal with

At $1250 a pair plus EMS freight and possible duty it could cost me upto $2000 for a pair

So things are coming along slowly, but I have plenty of time because I have still not bought a car yet! Word of advise... Do not get married!

Picking up a factory 34 GTR alloy bonnet tonight

Got it for a bargin $650

Found one other for $1100

The headlights deal fell over, apparently the guy selling them off these forums has sold the same ones twice before to other buyers and never sent them

Luckly, I found this out in time before I direct deposited the money

I am bidding on 2 sets on Yahoo, so hopefully i will get a pair. New ones are $1100 pair.

Still trying to get the guards out of Skyline imports. He is not interested in making me a set at any price....strange

The guy I am getting the bonnet off knows him well and is going to try and get him to make a set for me

The other choice is to buy the Masa ones, but everyone who has or does deal with them said they are not normally in stock and take 2-3 months to get them and they are rude to deal with

At $1250 a pair plus EMS freight and possible duty it could cost me upto $2000 for a pair

So things are coming along slowly, but I have plenty of time because I have still not bought a car yet! Word of advise... Do not get married!

Nice to see it coming together....lets hope you get those front guards ^_^

Married? I dont even no the meaning of the word! :lol: