SAU Community

Whos Good At Guessing Prices

well after some spirited driving tonight i macked it into a cliff face :) so now im after a rough estimated by fellow skyline owners on what its gonna be worth to fix now i know i was stupid in doing it but thats in the past now and ive moved on so leave the calling me a dickhead to a minimum

post-13037-1124546224.jpg

post-13037-1124546335.jpg

Mate of mine had an s13 with similar damage, tho his was a camry wagon not a cliff.. Cost him $5000 i think as the whole strut tower had moved and needed some stern treatment to get it realigned properly. (that was bonnet, guard, bumper, reinforcement bar, lhs headlight and indicator...plus labour. Yours dont look quite as bad though. Good luck..

Edited by Konrad

have you bent that LHS chassis rail?

Is the front cross member damaged, often with an impact like that you strech the bolt holes for the lower control arm.

I hope your handy with the 9 inch grider and the mig...

look on the bright side, as part of the repair job, you can ditch the factory (and bent) IC and put a front mount in :(

If you can do the repairs yoursell it would cost around $1000, but more like $3000 if a crash shop did all the work.

Mick

Just ensure all your suspension is straight and tru, otherwise it will be a prick to drive, let alone drift.

A FMIC would also be advisable for drifting :D