SAU Community

Bride Bucket Seats

thrtytwo

realistically its the rails that make the seats go forward or not... if you get bride or recaro rails suited for your car then it will go forward or otherwise you can get a custom ones made from your original rails... either way it should go forward and back...

gts evilution, yeh i already looked into it and theyre between $1200 and $1700 for different models

dan the man, yeh thast what i mean, so passengers can get in the back

they are expensive, but they are damn nice seats. Hug really well. If you were still looking at getting bride seats knowing the price (luckily mine came with 2 brix) I would go for the Brix II :P

A cheap option is OBX. They come in pairs and are half the price of a single Bride. The OBX Monaco Sports is very hugging.

im a bit of a stuck up prick and only like buying the best brands, its kinda my downfall lol

lol... well they are very good seats (the bride brix that is). If you have the money to spend...get them ;)

Nengun have the Bride Brix II Entry for just over $1100 delivered and the Bride Brix II for just over $1200 delivered. :D

That is per seat...the rails are extra. About $300 delivered per rail

per seat, are you sure, ive seen like that for 2

are you sure? if you are let me know where coz I will replace my Brix I's for Brix II's :O

Everywhere I have seen it's per seat. You will find the same for Sparco and the other top brands...per seat. For 2 front seats and a pair of seat rails you would be looking at close to $3K

www.modyourcar.com.au also have Bride Brix II for over $1K. They mention when they are sold as a pair as per OBX...doesn't mention pair for Bride.

You can buy decent brix second hand for $800 each or less. Have seen them for as little as $300 if they badly need a retrim. Rails from around $150 each.

Look around, you may even get luck if you find some in a wrecking yard and they dont know what they are worth (mate picked one up for 4250 with rail in perfect condition - no they dont have any more :P)

Another option, C-Red are selling some very sexy looking East Bear seats brand new at good prices http://www.silviawa.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14408

Hey Steve, do you know of any good trimmers in Perth? Mine need retrimming as they are faded, and the bolstering is starting to get a little soft. Do you know if they can retrim it like the original with bride written down the seat?

Ta JB

Sorry JB,

I believe the material is almost impossible to get hold of, I have only ever seen it sold to suit door trims and glove boxes, never large enough peices to do seats. Even the side/back material is not sold sepeartely AFAIK.

And I dont know of any places to get retrims done in perth sorry, but I am sure there are others on here that will.

Thanks anyway steve...might mean I will have to replace them. Had a patch done when I first bought the car and was very disappointed in the result. The material didn't match properly and neither did the colour...might be able to sell them I guess, or I could get it retrimmed in a standard black material and get Bride embroided on the top. Had a look at those East Bear seats on the link you posted. They look pretty good.