SAU Community

Best Way To Tune A Fuel Controller?

LANFOH

Im goin to put my electronic fuel controller in his weekend, I dont have a problem with the installation into the standard ecus loom and the mounting however I was wondering what the best way to tune it would be ie drive it through each rev range until it pings and adjust accordingly. My fuel controller is by Rspec originally for an STi but is compatible with an RB25. It has nobs on it like the old profec b boost controller which you use to adjust air/fuel ratio.

Any help or steps would be appreciated.

Cheers :P

Im goin to put my electronic fuel controller in his weekend, I dont have a problem with the installation into the standard ecus loom and the mounting however I was wondering what the best way to tune it would be ie drive it through each rev range until it pings and adjust accordingly. My fuel controller is by Rspec originally for an STi but is compatible with an RB25. It has nobs on it like the old profec b boost controller which you use to adjust air/fuel ratio.

Any help or steps would be appreciated.

Cheers  :D

Anyone?

not only highly illegal to tune it on a public road, but also stupid/irresponsible, and potentially danderous to your car... so don't do it...

Spend $120 to get it done properly on a dyno, so you can see your A/F ratios, and get the most you can out of it.