Lowered 2" springs all round

SIL80 frontend

Others:

June 2003 rego

SIL80 plates included

152,000 genuine kms

ALL receipts for everything done to car, including importing papers

Any inspection welcome

$19, 500 NEGOTIABLE - Tim [email protected] - email for more pics.

Reason : heading overseas for 1 year !!

Pics: http://sil80.silviansw.com/forsale.html

your dreaming 19 500...i sold my sil80 wit 90,000 ks wit full GAB adjustable coil over suspension, blow off veilside combat kit, momo wheel, exhaust, blow off, etc etc for 14,000 you are dreaming if ya think ya gonna get 19thou a guy here sold a mental harlequin sil80 worked off its tits for 18,00...sorry but drop the price then you might find a buyer

WTB, if you are not going to buy it - dont post.

cj, if you have any questions about the price, PM Nick (BY BY)

Boxhead, its off-topic - DONT POST IT

AND ALL - READ THE ANNOUNCEMENT IN THE FOR SALE SECTIONS! I am getting sick of saying it...

cj: use your eyes to read the ad and you would see that its not my car.

Secondly i dont think anyone here really gives a toss if your mates brothers girlfriends fiances little brother sold the sickest SIL80 this side of the cosmos, fact is this is a beautiful clean car with genuine kms unlike almost every import car on the road and the owner can ask what he likes.

Dont like the ad? Dont post on it.

• 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Yeah i get what you mean. Mine thought i wouldnt mind being a bit quieter overall as well as have the drone taken out is more what i was trying to say. Im going to start with a mid muffler, and go from there 
    • I'm struggling with a similar issue on an RB26. Make sure you know whether it's volume or resonance. Mine seemed louder when cruising compared to at idle. I downloaded a decibel meter for my phone. Take my less than scientific results with a couple grains of salt, but the decibels were the same at idle and at cruise. Mine seems to be a resonance problem. At 2500-3500 rpm, the sound is different and "louder" to my ear. I think it's vibration from the pipe, the car body, the floor or something creating tone. Anyway, consider that it may not be strictly a volume problem.
    • Does this count as a time trial as well? I got all gold in the master super licence (1 lap time trial) and received a McLaren MP4/4 for my trouble.  If anyone else has done this, did you ride the wall right around the first long right hander at Lake Louise snow track to get gold? I couldn't do it any other way... best I could do without riding the was was within 2 tenths of the gold time.
    • I definitely get the low power, sporty car to drive to smash gears but not be doing eleventy million miles an hour! It makes all the normal drives fun!   Rev match tune sounds like the funs! I didn't know the NC had a DBW throttle!   As for me, still have the Skyline, it still has the Barra in it. It's been pushed to the side of the workshop at the moment. Pretty much waiting on me finishing the wiring, and dropping new fuel lines in. Got myself an ACDC Tig end of last year so been teaching myself TIG welding to build a few things for the Skyline. The missus wrote off her GTB liberty at the end of last year, and got it back on salvage rights stupid cheap. It's also still registered, so will mean easier for me to take to the track already done most of the panel damage, just playing "clear the workshop" to make space to pull the motor and box out, fix some oil leaks, replace the clutch, and replace a few minor broken things.  Also got a Lathe at the start of the year, which is adding to the annoyance of no space, which is another reason I'm trying to build things to get more space, to get the Lathe back in a final home for it. It's a BIG lathe, can turn a 355mm diameter, and 1metre between centres... Got it at a steal! So between it and the TIG and old MIG welder, I'll be fabbing some fun little shit up But we've had a lot of shit stuff happening at home, so it's slow going getting things done. But one step at a time!
    • I love Catalunya.  Got a 1:54.632. The AMG is a hoot.