SAU Community

Bride Style Reclining Racing Seats - $449 Per Pair - In Stock!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What size are they? I am typical small japanese style person size and i dont have larger friends to be passengers.

Do you have a picture with someone sitting in them?

Hi Alex, we dont have any images showing people sitting in them, but the approximate dimensions are as follows:

Overall Height: Approx 90cm

Widest Point: Approx 53cm (shoulder to shoulder)

Internal width at rear of base: Approx 33cm (actual seating area)

Internal width at front of base: Approx 36cm

Regards,

Steve

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Kennedy: The forum special is still available, though we are waiting on more stock of the red Bride style seats, we only have all black in stock currently.

Sammie: The cost of installation tends to vary depending on who does it. We recommend using a reliable and competant workshop or fabricator so you dont pay through the nose. We have supplied genuine Bride rails for some customers however they are quite expensive and comparable in cost to having the universal rails customized.

Hope this helps, if you have any further questions please dont hesitate to ask.

Cheers,

Steve

PM Sent.

Are you getting in the black seats with the grey inserts too?

Hi Sam, we have no plans to get more stock of the black with grey inserts at this stage im afraid.

We will arrange to have a set of the black Bride style seats put aside for you, please pm me your full name so we can get this finalised.

Cheers,

Steve

• 1 month later...
bueller?

I really want to see one of these fitted on the drivers side.

I've done it but I havent got photo's. Gimme a couple of days.

The fit was a nightmare. I just ended up modifying some second hand genuine recaro rails to make it fit and so I could have the option of bolting the seat belt buckly to the car rather than the seat. Everything you see in the photo's is what you get. You dont get an sandwich plate to go between the seat and chassis

Hi Steve,

I am interested in 2 sets as I want to customise the car and run a set of these seats also in the back instead of the current rear seat. The kind I am after is as per your picture with the black and blue seats ? Do they come in Vinyl or Leather ?

Can you provide me with a price and delivery to Melbourne please ?

Cheers,

Sam

Hi Steve,

I am interested in 2 sets as I want to customise the car and run a set of these seats also in the back instead of the current rear seat. The kind I am after is as per your picture with the black and blue seats ? Do they come in Vinyl or Leather ?

Can you provide me with a price and delivery to Melbourne please ?

Cheers,

Sam

Hi Sam, unfortuantely we only have the Bride style seats available in black or red at this stage.

They come in mesh type fabric only.

I will pm you a total price including delivery shortly.

Cheers,

Steve

I've done it but I havent got photo's. Gimme a couple of days.

The fit was a nightmare. I just ended up modifying some second hand genuine recaro rails to make it fit and so I could have the option of bolting the seat belt buckly to the car rather than the seat. Everything you see in the photo's is what you get. You dont get an sandwich plate to go between the seat and chassis

Using genuine Recaro or Bride rails makes the job a lot easier. We found that only minor changes are needed if you use off the shelf rail kits, ie on the seat we tested with genuine Bride rails we only needed to elongate a few holes and that was it.

Steve