SAU Community

Bride Style Reclining Racing Seats - $449 Per Pair - In Stock!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

payment sent , please addvise when shipment has arrived , and anyone who has installed them please put up some "how to" pics !

Hi mate, thank you for your order. Your payment has been received and confirmed and your seats will be dispatched immediately once we receive them.

The ETA for the container at this stage is still the 10th of this month.

If you have any further questions please dont hesitate to ask

Cheers,

Steve

ill take a pair of black ones too when u get them back in if they have the quick latch

Hi Leigh, we are expecting the black seats in both lever and winder type.

We will update this thread the moment the container arrives.

Thanks

Steve

Has anyone got the seats to fit properly with the generic rails in a skyline?

When i got a different set a few years ago i ended up getting some second hand bride seats for the skyline and then modifying the bolt location as the generic rails would not work as they sat the seat 2 low, the belt buckle is apart of the stock rails and the floor plan where the seats bolt to are at different elevations making trying to modify generic rails hard.

Hi Jaqule - the container arrived Friday and we are busy preparing to send out all the sets that have been pre-sold. If you are interested in a set please act quickly to avoid missing out.

Here is a picture of the all red seats with lever reclining mechanism

redbrideseat.jpg

We have not done an in-house installation of these as this is the first complete container load we have received but we may have some pictures soon after we fit these to our new drift project car.

Regards,

Steve

Hi mate.

Trevor processes and packs all online orders for shipping to customers. If you would like to check the status of your order please feel free to call him direct on (02) 9545 0532 - Alternatively, if you tell me who you are I can check for you. Its virtually impossible to followup orders with nothing more than a forum username.

Regards,

Steve

Good afternoon all,

We have now filled all backorders and have 5 pairs of all black bride style seats and 7 pairs of all red Bride style seats remaining in stock - get those orders in quick!

All seats use a lever type reclining mechanism

Cheers,

Steve

Hi guys, thanks for all your orders

ALL BLACK BRIDE STYLE SEATS ARE SOLD OUT!

We should have another container load in around 4 weeks.

Anyone wanting to secure a set from the next shipment is encouraged to get your orders in ASAP.

We sold out our last container load in 4 days

Regards,

Steve

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Head sold. Block returned and back for sale. Block has some damage to cylinder 6. I was too rushed in taking photos and putting it up for sale to do a proper look at each cylinder. The cylinders are all stock bore, but cylinder 6 probably needs boring out or a sleeve. Negotiable on price for block.
    • Hi. Long time. I did not drive this car to much. But problem is still there. There is no code in any program. Any idea what that should be? MAF is new original/clean one. Spark plugs/coil pack is ok. New fuel pump. All filters/oils are changed.
    • Yeah I understand what you mean, but the LS swaps I've seen done to r33s (admittedly to drift cars). You have to hammer out the transmission tunnel to fit the t56/tr6060, cut and box the drifters side firewall for head clearance. All stuff that's not terrible, but don't want to do to my cleanish gtst.  I've decided to buy the NEO and rebuild it, maybe best of both options lol.
    • What if I told you it fit easier than the RB......  Realistically it's a lot of work, but suprisingly similar IF you didn't have a R33 with literally all of the supporting accessories and electronics and manifolds and cooling ready to go. If you had literally a bare engine bay and no transmission, it'd be an apt comparison to make. If you just want to make 280-300kw all day just rebuild the RB and get a modern turbo and enjoy life.
    • Fair call there.. Apologies UWISSH! My bad was taken in wrong context as I only stated what was in paper same words on the list of Mods. I wished has said has 5Speed short shift gearbox.