SAU Community

Climate Control Problem

deano_33

Oh, and when adjusting stuff, how do you press the "Hot" button when the Stagea has a dial instead?  Do you just turn it up to a warmer temp?

Yeh, i just set mine ti 32 degrees if i want it mega hot to warm me up, otherwise, once im warm, just put it back to whatver i want..

Hey, isn't there a button you can press so that it displays outside temperature?

I bloody hope so, id love that feature!

Oh, and when adjusting stuff, how do you press the "Hot" button when the Stagea has a dial instead?  Do you just turn it up to a warmer temp?

Sorry guys, I should have been more specific here - what I meant was "When adjusting the temperature in CALIBRATION MODE, how do I adjust the temp when the R-33 has a "Hot" button to increase temps, but the C-34 has a "Dial" to adjust it?"

I'm downloading the Manuals as per bwilkeson's link, hopefully it'll be answered in that.

It'd also be good if someone (hopefully) can offer a link to the Stagea manuals...

Thanks in advance,

Nick T.

On my Series II when I press in the temperature knob a temperature is displayed but not sure what it actually is.

Next to the number there is Japanese writing that I can't read

I tried that in my series 1 when looking for the outside temp reading, but you can't actually press the temp dial.

And I've skimmed the R-33 service manual and found nothing on calibrating the air-con so it actually heats or cools to the desired temperatures...

Any ideas, people?

Nick T.