SAU Community

Will R33 Gtst Skyline Clutch Pedal Fit?

AlexCim

As i have to do a conversion right away... sigh... the hardest part for me is the clutch pedal

My local nissan dealer can get the whole lot for me (but oddly nissan sells everything BUT the pedal itself). Though, this will take some time and i dont really have that much time...

So i am thinking, would a GTST clutch pedal fit, given that as SK said, the stagea from B pilar forward is a press of the R33 (bar the panels etc though)

Cheers

As i have to do a conversion right away... sigh... the hardest part for me is the clutch pedal

My local nissan dealer can get the whole lot for me (but oddly nissan sells everything BUT the pedal itself). Though, this will take some time and i dont really have that much time...

So i am thinking, would a GTST clutch pedal fit, given that as SK said, the stagea from B pilar forward is a press of the R33 (bar the panels etc though)

Cheers

hey alex if ya going to recess the booster into the firewall id be using the gtr pedal AND pedal box as it is made to allow for the vacuum booster and the gts-ts dont even have boosters, so there pedal box bolts hard onto the inside of the firewall rather than 40mm off it for the booster (gtr) and therefore gtr pedal would be a touch shorter i'd imagine

hope it helps

cheers

Brad

So you reckomend GTR pedal set, that would make some sense?

im not 100% sure only 99.9999% ok but id say the gtr pedal box and pedal would be perfect and if u want i can measure the length of my clutch pedal in my stagea and compare it to the measurement of a GTR one (i dont have a gtr one to compare but im sure someone will) :rofl: my pedal setup is perfectly lined up :blink:

cheers

Brad

post-20455-1126348795.jpg

My mechanics are not sure about recessing the booster into the firewall because they are afraid about police and so on, as here in vic it isnt exactly leniant.

So they are thinking to put hte booster hard against the brake cylinder...

Would the GTR pedal set still be suitable...

Wonder where the autech parts i can get them, (like, who to call)

My mechanics are not sure about recessing the booster into the firewall because they are afraid about police and so on, as here in vic it isnt exactly leniant.

So they are thinking to put hte booster hard against the brake cylinder...

Would the GTR pedal set still be suitable...

Wonder where the autech parts i can get them, (like, who to call)

ok, well with the booster not reccessed in is it going to clear the plenum etc? i dont remember exactly how close the rb25 is compared to my 26.

if u r bolting the pedal box hard inside the car against the firewall as u mentioned i'd use the gts-t one, and if u reccess it, then the gtr one.

autech have reccessed the booster in also so dont think pedal would suit, and i am not too sure but i think autech stuff is available through nissan :huh:

thanks

Brad