SAU Community

Noble_bum

Attention to the people that has bought stuff off this dis-honest sau member NoBLe_BuM

I have bought things off him and never recieved, I have called him and left messages, PM'd him but doesn't bother to reply its obviously he's a scum artist trying to scam some money cause his a low life. I've called him on his mobile and this guy picked up the phone, I asked for Martin B, they guy said you have the wrong number, theres no Martin B here.... WTF I've dialled his number so many times i know it off by heart.

Little does this person know... If anyone wants more info about this scum please PM me and I'll be more than happy to share with you his details or what ever you want.

Sorry MODS if i have posted in this thread...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bought some rims on ebay the pother week

anyway once bid was over the guy (who lives in a suburb 20 mins from me) said he wont do pick up. delivery by courier only./ i could not see but anyway i paid him money for a courier run. kept stuffing me around.

anyway after accessing some info (not listed in whiutepages and nothing on google had his address) and gaining his home address (yes i know this isnt condoned) i rocked up at his front door on saturday. he was so nervous and could not believe i was at his front door! he did not have the rims with him. but they were at my front door step 3 hours later.

man it was good to see the bloke come through with the goods

hero behind the keyboard, pissweak in person

bought some rims on ebay the pother week

anyway once bid was over the guy (who lives in a suburb 20 mins from me) said he wont do pick up. delivery by courier only./ i could not see but anyway i paid him money for a courier run. kept stuffing me around.

anyway after accessing some info (not listed in whiutepages and nothing on google had his address) and gaining his home address (yes i know this isnt condoned) i rocked up at his front door on saturday. he was so nervous and could not believe i was at his front door! he did not have the rims with him. but they were at my front door step 3 hours later.

man it was good to see the bloke come through with the goods

hero behind the keyboard, pissweak in person

Mark, Noble Bum is in Melbourne mate.

he scammed me for a whole $30 :D should i bother reporting it? would feel like a right twat asking to report someone for scrooging me for that much :P

westpac account

acc name - martin boyle

bsb 7 333 80

acc - 7 00 1 88

Edited by dr00

Hmmm

I dont know wether I should be proud of making the stickies

or upset at the nice gestures

but like i've said to those involved, if you've paid for ya parts u'll get em

call the cops if thats what u wanna do...for what tho.....theft? fraud?

theres no theft or fraud been made...somethings happen and all things come good. As said I dont rip no one off..not over a petty amount..not over things I dont need..Dont brand a person a thief!

As for Blitz....So much for what I told u today...first thing i do after getting online is msg a mod...I thought u would have sorted this and told these people I was back online and all will be fixed this week...obviously not.

SAU MEMBERS: today! Blitz was told all was sent last week or today and that con notes or tracking numbers were offered to HIM for sau members for his and there peace of mind........he failed to mention this in his post and obviously to those involved since he didnt reply to me and instead replied here

Those people wanting to know theres can pm me with there name and part they ordered to get it and ill get back to em with the tracking number/con note by tomorrow since Blitz is such a good mod and already passed this msg onto u all

Hmmm

theres no theft or fraud been made...somethings happen and all things come good. As said I dont rip no one off..not over a petty amount..not over things I dont need..Dont brand a person a thief!

As for Blitz....So much for what I told u today...first thing i do after getting online is msg a mod...I thought u would have sorted this and told these people I was back online and all will be fixed this week...obviously not.

SAU MEMBERS: today! Blitz was told all was sent last week or today and that con notes or tracking numbers were offered to HIM for sau members for his and there peace of mind........he failed to mention this in his post and obviously to those involved since he didnt reply to me and instead replied here

Those people wanting to know theres can pm me with there name and part they ordered to get it and ill get back to em with the tracking number/con note by tomorrow since Blitz is such a good mod and already passed this msg onto u all

ahhaha because they know your address...silly man

and u dont scam over petty amounts, does that mean ur happy to take the big bucks? lol

NoBle_BuM, it seems like it took a thread on SAU branding you a thief and phone calls to the local constabulary to make you come through with your sales.

Until all buyers have recieved their products, this thread will remain stickied.

Also if you sold something to someone YOU should be PMing them their tracking numbers and being proactive about it. Its not up to them to chase you up to make sure you keep to your end of the deal. Its not up to us (the admins and moderators) to hold your hand when you sell people things and convey your messages of peace and goodwill.

Further, you've made 168 posts of which 93% (that's 157 posts) in the private "for sale" section. You are not a valued member of this forum, simply someone who abuses it to make money and peddle his wares, and frankly I'd rather ban you than see you continue to cause people grief. Lets hope that puts things into perspective for you.

noble bum: as i said to you in pm, you told me on the 31/08/05 that you had sent the item that day. yesterday you then abused me for posting in this thread and told me the item was sent off last friday. forgive me for remaining a sceptic until im holding it in my hands.

Edited by dr00

Hmmm

Read your pm before you come out with more of your bullshit. The last pm I sent to you stated that this thread existed and you might want to tend to it, or cant you read.

You have a responsibility to your customers, I am not your go between.

Those who you have dealt with and failed to deliver to should be contacted by yourself personally with an explaination as to why in they havent received their parts.

Complain all you want, myself and other mods are here to protect the interests of our forum users from individuals that try to take others for a ride. You have already labelled skyline owners "whinging bitches" in your pm to me so clearly SAU isnt for you.

Your attitude towards all of this has been disturbingly lax. You were pm'd before about complaints we had receieved and your response was the same, "blah I have been busy but they will get their parts"

You fail to understand that when you sell someone something, you are under an obligation to supply the part they have purchased immediately, not when it suits you, not time permitting.

I am not taking your word again that these issues have been resolved, instead those who have complained about you to me, will let me know themselves when their issues with you have been resolved satisfactorily.

Step up to the plate Martin/Jay and sort your issues out.

Thank you

Nick