SAU Community

Whoretown WA

skyzerr33

Originally posted by R31 Chick

Psiker, oh I see, I might try that one!

:P no stealing of my ideas. its hard work getting sacked you know. even after 6 hours of freecell and such. I AM STILL EMPLOYED

im so angry :D

Psiker

• Replies 103.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GTS-t VSPEC

• Nizmo

• SHUTO-BOY

• skyzerr33

u should work for the govt - its an easy life - i soooo do not wanna leave haha im glued to the chair i tell ya :P

i love the govt :inlove: mmmmmm govt money

free money. its all good. but im bored shitless and am applying for jobs everywhere. i have already been told twice that even though i have experience i am too old. which is a bit upsetting

Psiker

Hhahah i do work for the govt now.....only i dont do the work they just pay me :P

Plus a nice little casual, cash in hand job and ill be doing better than i was, with more time to play with the car:D

hmmmm paul not whoring .......... someone might need to make sure he aint dead! its only an emergency that can keep him away!

too old? what??!!! paul u aint old at all! What do they want little indonesian 9 yr old kids!!

Just waiting for my contract to end too trying to get another government job :D

Hello Brett :P

Originally posted by Boostzor

Too old? what are u appling for ? ure like 20 right? dont say u wanna work at maccas

im 21. I was applying for jobs in businesses and such. but they all want a junior full time. one person was looking for a 15 year old to work their full time. its stupid what 15 year old is gonna leave skool to work full time in a dead end job :P

Psiker

Hmmm I don't know what its like to be unemployed..... I have been continously working for the last 7 years.... And those last 7 years I have had 4 weeks holidays.... man it must be nice to wake up in the morning and not go to work :P

i am only applying for full time positions though. because i want to be able to get a better car eventually. for some reason they all go to me. "you do realise this job is full time" i just think "i know thats why im applying :/"

Psiker

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I have a question with regards to R34 GTR guards. All the info here is quite old. Useful, but old. At what point does the bumper itself become a clearance issue with wide wheels on a R34 GTR, specifically the part I've drawn in red here: All of the info that people post about implies that 285 is as far as you'd go before scrubbing becomes an issue, but they speak of hitting the inner plastic liners, not the bumper itself. Just how wide could you go if you took the liners out? Has anyone done it? I have been messing with my own car and spacers and heavily cursed my lack of planning, but I might not feel so bad if there's actually no gains to be had by going a GTR guard and front bar combination for $5k+ of money I do not have after spending about that much already on my solution which now has problems. (Woo) At least I now know why GTR guards and bumpers flare out like this over their GTT lesser cousins. I feel that in 2024, someone has gone further and attempted to run 315's or somesuch on the front of a R34 GTR. If you have, please post. If you're tried and failed for some other reason definitely post so I feel better about my mistakes
    • Genuine URAS Type R front guards in FRP. These will fit a GTT. They will only fit a GTT. If you have a GT or GTT and want wider fenders with a Z tune look up top, this is what you want. You use this with a regular GTT fitment bar. Not a GTR bar. They fit GTT guard liners and plastics, not GTR items. So if you're reading this thinking "Ah! I have a GTT or GT and want wider front guards that bolt directly on, but do not want the hassle of changing my bonnet and bumper and plastics and undertrays or anything else, this is what you want. The fitment is annoyingly perfect. I really would rather someone pick these up in person and not ship them. SE Melb.
    • Why didn't you buy the one I originally linked in QLD which was about 18k and in massively better condition with about 30k of tastefulmods holyshitmygodjesuschristman.
    • hey mate so i was in a similar position needing something better than oem for track but also wanting it to look the part, i went for APG APG Performance Brakes they are a solid price and i have had no issues with any of the components from them. the rotors and pads can be swapped out for all the usual brands just ensure you are getting the right sizes. i have just a front kit on my car. i would recommend upgrading to a bigger master cylinder as they are a bigger calliper so you can actually notice some increased braking performance