• Replies 103.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GTS-t VSPEC

• Nizmo

• SHUTO-BOY

• skyzerr33

yeah .....*giggles* he's pretty spunky for a blue eyes boy ..... usually go for brown eyes.

got a hot body too .... well he did a year ago anyway - TV just doesnt do it any justice!

Really Angel!! isnt that a huge ego boost when you get that - unless they are some crazed psychopath like the guy at my work!!

;) just becareful whe it comes to your relationship tho ..... things liek that can become pretty tempting if things on the other side aint going to well. And trust me - grass aint greener on the other side!

Aidwin - my mum heard my turbo spool up and told me i had to get my car to the mechanic asap cos there was a strange whirring coming from under the bonnet ..... so i try and keep them away - but soemtimes she does. They really love my car tho even tho they poke the piss outta of it for being "japcrap" ..... and every chance they make an excuse ..... adelaide is there next excuse "oh we have to run it while your in adelaide!" nooooooo!!! my car might have to go sty at uncle aidwins for a while ;)