SAU Community

Hks Gtss Turbos?

ferni

I've looked through all the threads on these turbos but can't find a dyno sheet or any hard evidence on what power they will make.

Anyone got these and care to share a dyno sheet?

Wondering how they will go on stock injectors/afms, and then also with bigger injectors and bigger afms...

any feedback on these turbos appreciated.

yeah but merli's engine didn't last then he sold it, didn't get to see much of that. williamsf1 i've been trying to find a dyno sheet too but can't... hopefully they can comment.

Yep found your thread, the title didn't catch my eye when i searched... very impressive result when i realised thats awkw!

How does it drive comparerd to stock turbos down low? Does it run out of puff up top anywhere?

They run out a little in the top end, but very responsive mid-range

The comment has been made that they dont feel great right away... but give it a few days of driving and that sorta thing and then you notice.

Should be interesting in mine thats for sure with a bit of weight saving :)

Im ordering mine this week :O

well to give you guys an idea I had a set of stock steel wheel 32 turbos on a fresh engine....

these make more earlier and harder, but the key is the cams matched to these turbos... you need all the things I have put on, ot make these work well, its not just a 1 shot affair making amazing power, have a read of the parts list, and you will find they are all matched for the job.

also look at the CRD curve it certainly doesnt run out of puff...

makes 1 BAR at about 2900rpm and makes massive NM all over the place!

I have semi's for a reason, this car needs them....

with the jim berry clutch my dead granny could drive this to the shops and back!