SAU Community

Newy Skyline Boys Interested

heffo

ok sweet as good to see yas are keen....... details again for you all........ november 18 is when its happenin....... deal is we can meet at king st maccas in newy at 5:30.... can drop them off at approx 5:45 and then go up to the car park for sum pics n a chat n wteva....... as for passengers ive got 4 of em coming with me..... but speakin to them sounds like they keen to go one in each car for four cars... the four cars with them in it will pull up first n let em out with the rest behind us den we may take off in a nice way ( NOT)... den we can catch up at nobby car park..... neways if ya let me kno numbers sweeeeet asssssss

newcastle ay, yeh ill still be up for it. been up to newy a few times in the past week. count me in! ill reconfirm closer to the date to make sure that nuthing has come up that cant be delayed :)

Sweeet as seeya there........ as for others keen..... .can yas pm me and let me know if yous are comin definately...... if undecided thats kewl ive just got a few sydney boys goin to come up if we confirm definate few more numbers.....

Sweeet as seeya there........ as for others keen..... .can yas pm me and let me know if yous are comin definately...... if undecided thats kewl ive just got a few sydney boys goin to come up if we confirm definate few more numbers.....

kool but thats up to you guys to organise.... the more the merryer..... ne one else keen