SAU Community

Eagles

klewy

Words cannot describe how happy I was they lost today. I have nothing against the team, coach or anything like that, I like the way they play. But the fricken media over here are so far up their arses it's unbelievable, and to see them squirm when they lose after all the build up, it's great.

Words cannot describe how happy I was they lost today. I have nothing against the team, coach or anything like that, I like the way they play. But the fricken media over here are so far up their arses it's unbelievable, and to see them squirm when they lose after all the build up, it's great.

Well, over here in Sydney it was the same thing with the Swannies. All these reports about how long it's been since the last one and how good the swans are and blah blah blah. Every city is going to beat up it's chances.

They only report on what the public wants to hear. If they put an advertisement on the front of todays paper saying "SWANS ARE THE BEST!!" I'm sure no one would buy the paper and the Sunday Times factory would curiously burn down over night.

• Latest Posts

• My vote is rebuild s2 engine or maybe get a neo (but expect you may need to rebuild that too). Doing an engine conversion you would have to be a true tragic nowadays and actively be aware there's better/smarter options for value.
    • Or buy one someone built earlier! (realistically V8 mustangs or MKV supras are great). I see people nowadays putting ZF8's into MK4's, and people putting 370z gearboxes, diffs, axles into R and S chassis and it's like.... just get a 370z at that point and mildly boost the 3.7 instead of the 2L and away we go...
    • If you're going to go v8 or really any swap now with all the tax, I'd most likely just get rid of the car and start with something else. Unfortunately, I have a mate with a surplus of ls and Ferrari/Maserati v8's that's always tempting me FFS lol.
    • If you can get a clean, tested neo from Japan for $3500 these days, it's probably worth getting either way, hard not to be skeptical at that price. Otherwise probably rebuild the s2.
    • Yeah, better just to cut the diff off the awd sump and grind down the fins on the bottom.