SAU Community

23rd Oct - Cruise To Avoca Beach

Moanie

that was a great cruise but running on fully stock car isn't the way to do it :angry: but i enjoyed it and will modified the dam car so i can keep up :)

Edited by flukey

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyway I have to say that I nearly didn't go on the cruise!

Everyone went up the F3 except for me and I didn't know who I was meant to follow.

I ended up going up through Hornsby/Asquith/Mt Colah on the Pac Hwy and I was hollering "anybody out there?!" on the CB all the way. Luckily somebody answered near the Berowra exit and I met up with you guys.

Thanks to menthu for hooking me up with the CB. Saved my arse today. Still, next time I need to get some mobile numbers just in case the CB is out of range. :angry:

that was me man with my 0.5w $40 cb.... i could hear u for a bit then u couldnt hear me but lucky i answered ur calls coz no one else did :)

Mr Ed :blink: did u stop at the macs? u were there... then u werent! Berry Sthneak!y!

Say wat??

lol im bored anyone for another cruise now? haha

petrol is cheap my friend....... where is there to go?!?!

that was a great cruise but running on fully stock car isn't the way to do it :blink: but in join it and will modified the dam car so i can keep up  :)

i was doing the limit the whole way man...... too many cops and i value my licence...

the 32 should be able to keep some good corner speed anyways :angry:

i was doing the limit the whole way man...... too many cops and i value my licence...

the 32 should be able to keep some good corner speed anyways :)

maybe its the driver = (me :blink: ) but yeah just havent push my car to the limit yet...................... just those corners are pretty scary since i dont know the dam road but it was a good day nice to see the sun out though :angry:

there was actually a 3rd crash on the old pacific highway today.. i went for a bit of a spin up there not long ago with some mates and the whole road was blocked off as another 2 bikies came off...not sure how bad though.

there was actually a 3rd crash on the old pacific highway today.. i went for a bit of a spin up there not long ago with some mates and the whole road was blocked off as another 2 bikies came off...not sure how bad though.

OMG sooooO many crashes why do bikes go up there for its to dangerous for them............... :)

Who was it cruisin back with me(R-32) and FEAR down the pac....

silver 33, white 33, a couple white 34s and a black 34 i think it was.

that was a nice run guys!

yeah i was in the white 33, that was an awsome run back, saw a few flames shoot out

from yours looked good :), had a mad cruise was good to meet some of you :angry: cant wait for the next one

Who was it cruisin back with me(R-32) and FEAR down the pac....

silver 33, white 33, a couple white 34s and a black 34 i think it was.

that was a nice run guys!

yeah i was in the white 33, that was an awsome run back, saw a few flames shoot out

from yours looked good :), had a mad cruise was good to meet some of you :angry: cant wait for the next one

If there were Emmy awards for SAU Cruise videos, Menthu Rae and I would get one... just reviewing the video we took up to Avoca and back today, it is THE BEST!!!!  Over 1 hour of quality and not-so-quality footage :)  Comes complete with trance soundtrack and thundering Skyline engine sounds.

However, I'm not too sure about posting it up on the internet - some very incriminating stuff there :angry:

i have to get a copy of some of those videos, was a really good run back with u, up the old pac :blink:

I'm not sure whats up with those crazy bikers.. on the way home by myself having a nice leisurely cruise down the old pac (that was before i got swarmed by the bunch of skylines including mr yellow non-turbo :angry:.. i let them (the bikers) all pass because they were always up your a$$. Depending how stupid they were, there's a chance they could be overtaking on the wrong side of the road across double NON broken lines!

I also noticed all the road signs... instead of having the sign where it has the car symbol and showing a windy road.. it has the bike and the windy road, yet they still keep going off :)