SAU Community

What's A Stagea Rs Four S?

thedriver

As far as I know, an RS-Four S is a manual, as opposed to the usual RS-Four V which are all autos. The series 1 Stageas ('96-October '98) only came as autos, unless you bought an Autech RS260, which was basically a wagon version of the R33 GT-R.

The RS-Four S was only available as a series 2.

If I've missed anything or got it wrong, I'm sure that someone will set it straight... Seeing as Stageas are pretty new in the country, we're all learning!

Cheers,

Nick T.

As far as I know, an RS-Four S is a manual, as opposed to the usual RS-Four V which are all autos.  The series 1 Stageas ('96-October '98) only came as autos, unless you bought an Autech RS260, which was basically a wagon version of the R33 GT-R.

The RS-Four S was only available as a series 2.

If I've missed anything or got it wrong, I'm sure that someone will set it straight...  Seeing as Stageas are pretty new in the country, we're all learning!

Cheers,

Nick T.

Yes, the S is the "sports" manual :P

I've had quite a few people tell me that the front seats in my S are different to the four V, but I'm not sure - it could just be a series 1 vs series 2 difference.

And that is the LSD as well, as you could get that on a series 2 four V. (see http://english.auto.vl.ru/catalog/nissan/stagea/)

So we need to find someone in melbourne with a series 2 "V" and I'll go and compare my "S".. :)

Ian