Nearly Finished .... My R33

campbell

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i wish i was i will come up anyway in my barina i go their jet sking the engine is out at the moment thermo fan siezed engine over heated on the gateway droped compresion in 1 and 3 cylinders so shes apart the over heating f**ked thr rings their cp oversize their shit i am putting je oversize back in also because i get a t51r kai ball bearing turbo i needed bigger front mount so thats getting made i am also adjusting the nitros system running 6 injector fogger system with braided lines also putting 4'' dump straight out the back no cats or mufflers going on their .... should be back on the road two weeks ....

Bummer cambell, with all the hassels you've had allready more come along, will look for the barina, look for a silver 33 with carbon fibre bonnet and say hi.

if you type progtr in google and scroll down till you see a 1000hp skyline for sale for 99,000 thats him,,, i think he might have changed his web address because i confronted his son the other week and questioned why my steering wheel was on his car,, his dad gave it to him ,,, i quielty mentioned a few words asked him if he would like his car stripped and out on gympie rd ... the funny thing is this george ross tryed to get me charged for taking back my own car.... he also tryed to say i took parts of his 75 mod nissan urvan wtf,,, typical fat polish man...he also has very small fat fingers ... that may not be relevant to this case .....lol

i think we organise a cruize to his house ... and fill the streets with cars maybe he will have a overload seing all these parts he cant have it would be devistating for him....if fat boy turns his phone off try his sons 0403468079 he seems to like boasting how he has a 1500 dollar tacko in his room which came off my dash..

news in i just remembered is a member of sau his member name is grms this turbo he sold on here was mine i gave him to put on my car,, go have a look at the fat man in work..... go to members type in grms and c my stuff he was selling the funny thing is when i saw this on sau he told me my turbo was in japan getting modified f**ken liar...

oh sorry miss understood ....small claims takes years costs a fortune and whos gonna believe a young guy ova a fat f**k with a family and shit. yea this thread is getting old just remember be carfull who works on your cars this shit sucks and when it costs 40,000 just to replace the shit stolen its worse when you cant drive your pride and joy ....thanks for the support.....