SAU Community

S15 Crash At Northbridge

KeeFy

So there i was walkin over from my parked car to northbridge, i hear tyres squeaaling, too long for a launch or an e-brake... then next thing i hear... Crash. LoL. Some asian (Most likely from china, as i was there when he was talkin to his friends and the police. I'm Singaporean, so i kinda can tell the difference.) did a 180 on a 2 lane road and crashed into 2 cars, 1 car moved backwards and hit the rear, so total of 3 cars damaged. So the cops were just round the corner, rushed over, and he tried to escape. DOH! LoL. Stupid ass knew better than to do this kinda shit over at northbridge. But at least he had some brains, and he stopped after a while. So if u thought parking ur car by the road is safer as u won't get badged, due to the high flow of traffic or coined. (well coined is higher as pple can just walk past and coin ya). Think again. LoL. Heaviest damage was done to a mitsubishi magna. The s15 had a personalised numberplate. ZBR ***. All letters. I hope he loses his liscense forever.

Cheers!

oh there's a note on the window, the police left a name card ?!@?! i don't know man, looked like a name card with the police logo on it. Well at least they know who the culprit is. I've gotten hit before at a carpark before, my whole fender had to be changed. Bloody pissy when it has to come out of ur own pocket.