SAU Community

Tail Gating... Have you done it?

just do what i do have a fake bb gun in the back of your seat nice plastic metal one and if some **** ****s with ya you just pull the tringer and point

hahahaha =)

i have done it before =)

i know its not good but fun somtimes

their illegal too i think

=0

Depends - i think is dodgy to tailgate and if somebody is up my ass no matter how fast i'm going i'll pull to the left if i can (if its two lanes). There is no execuse for holding someone up in the right lane! Then again if people don't do the same that really shits me because the right lane is for overtaking only - its not for driving in which many people forget. I wish people would just remember the general road rules.

If more people followed these rules the roads would run a lot more efficiently, people would get to their destination quicker, and there would be a lot less anger i think.

A favourite trick of mine when I'm being tail gated (only works during the day) is to turn the headlights on and accelerate at the same time hehehe

The person behind sees the lights come on and they think you're braking, so they jump on the brakes, but you're actually accelerating with the headlights on hehehe

Nah I hate tailgaters, but honestly, theres no need for anyone to be in so much of a hurry to get somewhere.

Leave 5 minutes earlier... if it's really an emergency, then call the emergency services.

Remember, it's better to arrive late, because the other option is not arriving at all, because you're dead, or the car is written off.

Tailgaters are just jealous because you own a Skyline and not a white . Or they spent twice as much money on a slower car that doesn't get the looks, and is half as fast. Or they just can't drive.

I try not to speed, generally, as points are an issue and Skylines attract enough attention as it is.

Just remember, if you are carrying a baseball bat / machete / fake gun, who is to say the other guy isn't carrying a real gun? Just be careful fellas.

So true Ronin 09. There are a lot of punks out there with guns and that so if someone tail gates me I just do my best to ignore 'em and keep a good gap in front of me.

However, people who sit in the right lane deserve what they get. It happens a lot in Canberra 'cause I think about 90% of Canberrans got their licenses out of corn flakes packs! I love going up to Sydney because it is a rariety that ppl sit in the right lane and don't yield!

I think it should be mandatory for people to sit a road rules test when they renew their license, cause far too many ppl don't have a clue!

When the fires were on here heaps of lights were out. This meant heaps of crashes. So few ppl know that you have to stop and give way to the left!