Remapped ECU

Turbo Timer

Pivot Air Flow Converter

Triple Layer Radiator

Twin Thermo Fans

Twin Plate Clutch

Nismo 2 Way LSD

Short Shifter

Kei Office Coilovers (Everything Adjustable)

Rear Adjustable Camber Links

Cusco Front and Rear Strut Bars

Cusco Front and Rear Swaybars

5 Stud Conversion All Round

GTR Brakes

Slotted Rotors

8 Point Roll Cage

Boost, Water Temp, Oil Temp & Oil Pressure Gauges

Nardi Personal Steering Wheel

R32 Seats

Raised Bonnet

Zip Ties in Front Bar

Power

Made 300rwhp @ 1.1 Bar

Pictures

power_47.jpg

44_743.jpg

Edited by j_insoll

That didnt come across right, sorry.

The car was for Sale, although this thread was not to advertise that, this was just to post up my car, hence me taking out contact details etc. Im no longer selling the car now.

Hope all is sorted.

Thanks

Jordan.

konect - Yes the car is RWC and Registered, driven probably 2 or 3 Times a week.

jimbeam - I did not fit the TD06, a Japanese Guy did..........

Sky80 - Lier - I fitted an Oil Catch Can, Bride Seat, and put zip ties in the front bar. :lol:

But yes all the work was done in Japan

very nice... it must be much more relaxing to drift in a Laurel than a cramped up Silvia :rolleyes:

I've got a TD06 waiting to go onto a RB25DET, so I'm very keen on finding out what engine mods and management you've got to support the beast.

To the Monkey that just so happens to be Funky........... :huh:

Mods are as per posted in the List at the top. Apparently the car has a 'Chipped' ECU, although we have taken a look and dont think it has been touched, though we could be wrong. The Injectors are also Standard RB25det Item. You most likely have the Trust TD06-20g. Mine I 'believe' is the Trust TD06-17c. As far as I know the 20g uses The Single Blade type wheel and the 17c uses the Double Blade type wheel (The 20g is the newer version obviously). I hope im making sense. Im currently running 1 Bar (14.7psi) and It makes full boost at around 4500rpm. Obviously this is a bit Laggy, although I have a feeling the Actuator/Wastegate may be a little bit loose, causing a bit of unwanted Lag. I have had this problem in the past.

With a RB25det, Upgraded Fuel Pump, 550cc Injectors, POD, Frount Mount, Exhaust and a Power FC, you should be able to put out approx. 340rwhp @ 1.3 bar. That would be my guess from what ive experienced with my car. Id guess it to spool up around 4000rpm. But hey I could be wrong!

• 2 weeks later...