SAU Community

Dyno Day - Power Tune Australia

mac30

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah yeah bad luck JeeTeeEss25Tee aye i saw you dyno it.

what did rigoli tell you after it?

thx alan. rigoli told me that the exhaust manifold was restrictive given the rests of the mods was pretty much free flow (FMIC, 3' zorst, filters, . . .) and the turbo could made more power coz its not an R33 item. I'll just wind down the boost for now till the problem is found.

Thanks for all who attended and by the sounds of it ppl where generally happy with the event. Some very respectable numbers from the skylines.

Everyone had a chance on the dyno and as for power figures the GTR's came 2nd & 3rd from memory. I will try to post the list sometime this week.

Thanks again

gtr's came 2nd and 3rd.

I know I got 203.7kw at all 4 but my car is running rich (a/f didn't go over 10.7,should be sorted by next week)

I wasn't there to see the send GTR what did it get? Was it the gunmetal grey r32?

hey im new.

it did turn out a good day.

met some new people! bbq was great. an damn man the vtir was off the hook lol.

me an my bro went in the 32 GTR and with the 34, silver DC5R, blue gti-r an corolla gti.

does anyone have any more pictures?

I've got a few more pics but I think I left before you guys came.

dd14.jpg

dd15.jpg

dd16.jpg

dd17.jpg

dd18.jpg

dd19.jpg

dd20.jpg

dd21.jpg

Edited by Scandrew

Hey Guys,

Alot of pics are on the way and the power list is been compiled as we speak. To answer some of your questions:

- Yellow corolla came first with 280rwkw

- The 2 top GTR's (gun metal r32 & white r32 with gold rims ) from memory made between 250-260rwkw. in 4wd mode one of them made around 220kw.

Good event & great figures from those who participated.

Hey Guys,

Alot of pics are on the way and the power list is been compiled as we speak. To answer some of your questions:

- Yellow corolla came first with 280rwkw

- The 2 top GTR's (gun metal r32 & white r32 with gold rims ) from memory made between 250-260rwkw. in 4wd mode one of them made around 220kw.

Good event & great figures from those who participated.

So they all got beaten by jnr godzilla?

GTiR made 221kw at 4 didnt it?

better than the GTRs?

mick

yes thats right wrxkilla, one of the GTRs made around 220kw at all 4 fours but customer wanted rwd mode to show peak power. So if table was categorised by 4wd mode then rankings would look something like this:

1st - white GTR (~225KW)

2nd - GTIR (221KW)

3rd - Black GTR (~220KW)

with the heat on that day i think everyone would get at least extra 10kw in shoot out mode  :D  but ye some impressive results there.  gw with the pics Scandrew & mac30

The Dyno used at Power Tune is a dyno dynamic and therefore does not show shoot out mode. As JeeTeeEss25Tee said ur figures would be slightly higher if it was.

yeah we ran 220.??kw on all 4wheels.

our car is a black GTR, not gunmetal grey, we just sand it down..cause we are repsraying it while im talking nows.

and yeah were pretty happy with the result, not much major mods an we pulled out that much.

if anyone has any pictures, from that girl taking pictures on the day. could you pm me or just post them up here.

il appreciate it if you do so.