SAU Community

Fs: R33gtst 93

Item: 1993 R33GTSt 5 Speed Manual

Location:Melbourne **** WILL SELL FOR 18,000 IF SOLD BEFORE THE 20th JAN 2006*****

Extra Info:

Im the first Australian owner. I bought this car Standard in 2000 with 67,000Km. Currently 105,000Km traveled.

This car being one of the earliest R33’s off the production line it comes with a factory Nissan GTR diff, Active Limited Slip diff, great traction off the line, and a lot more stable around corners then a lock diff. It also has a factory adjustable rear strut brace from Nissan.

Mods Include

• Greddy Front mount intercooler

• Apexi N1 3 ¾ inch exhaust

• Trust Front Pipe

• Adjustable Front Strut Brace

• Adjustable Rear Strut Brace

• Apexi PFC

• Apexi PFC Boost Controller

• Apexi PFC Hand Controller

• Greddy Turbo timer

• Autometer boost gauge

• Autometer oil temp gauge

• Bosh Motorsport 044 fuel pump

• Nismo fuel pressure regulator

• Fuel pressure gauge in engine bay

• Greddy Catch can

• K&N Pod filter with Partition

• Cold air feed to pod filter

• In cabin temp gauge pick up from air filter partition

• 19 Row racing oil cooler

• DBA 4000 series front rotors

• EBC Green stuff front pads

• Lowered King springs

• Momo Race steering wheel

• BSA 248C 19” Chrome rims – also comes with stock Nissan rims & tyres

Other features

• JVC touch screen MP3 player

• Alpine 6” splits

• Alpine 6 ½” two way Rears

• Painted Stereo and cluster surround in mica blue

Car has always been serviced every 5,000Km with Castrol R engine oil, and Redline oils in the gearbox and diff. Has had timing belt and new water pump replaced recently.

Car runs 12psi of boost and was tuned By Ben at Race Pace

It made 194rwkw with and STANDARD turbo – this was a conservative setup – with current mods it can be tuned to have 205rwkw

Turbo was taken out before the tune and there was no shaft play

If an aftermarket turbo where to be fitted this setup will allow you to get 230rwkw no problem.

Also car comes with some standard gear including intercooler, air intake, air box, air bag steering wheel, rims with tyres and springs. Just incase you get a canary.

Asking Price $20,000

Contact Details: Dominik Ph: 0414 567 716 Email: [email protected]

post-2304-1131519937.jpg

post-2304-1131520293.jpg

post-2304-1131520502.jpg

post-2304-1131520798.jpg

post-2304-1131521081.jpg

post-2304-1131521325.jpg

post-2304-1131521647.jpg

Edited by dominik

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...