SAU Community

Wtb: R32 Gtr Afm X 1

saliya

I've had it with my sometimes-working sometimes-not AFM; am currently pulling together bits

and pieces for a T04Z or 2530-based build (I have 2 x z32 AFMs).

That's not happening till Jan/Feb; so in the interim I'm looking for a standard, working R32 GTR

AFM that I can drop in place of my not-quite-working one. Happy to buy new or used, looking

to pay no more than $150 shipped to me.

Am I being unreasonable ? Please help ! :P

Thanks,

Saliya

Take your pick from busted to brand new. Prices vary accordingly depending on condition. Can get pairs or singles, many to choose from every week on auction. Delivery within 3 weeks with insurance. Your budget of $150 is quite achievable. With or without mesh these are common as a cold in Japan. Click below for more info...

Take your pick from busted to brand new. Prices vary accordingly depending on condition. Can get pairs or singles, many to choose from every week on auction. Delivery within 3 weeks with insurance. Your budget of $150 is quite achievable. With or without mesh these are common as a cold in Japan. Click below for more info...

Hi folks, MrZac,

thanks all for the PMs and MrZac for this link.

Most sellers 'will not ship internationally'... is this where slidewize would come in ? :)

It looks like I've found myself several units in .au that could be delivered to me for $150,

so I'll try for those first...

Regards,

Saliya