SAU Community

R32gtst Race Eng Rb25det 2.65l Stroker

1990 Type M R32 GTST---massive price drop $12000 as is!!!

Car looks stock with no body kit or wings but has massive amount of mods underneath.....

RB25DET conversion

2.65 litre stroker kit

Drag or Drift set up (engine makes power 3500rpm-8000rpm)

115000klms on speedo but engine only 12 months old

Work done by Garage Testarossa in Japan within last 12 months

Forged pistons

HKS TO4E Turbo

HKS cast manifold

HKS pro 40mm ext Wastegate (plumbed back- but can set up with screamer pipe)

HKS external oil cooler

HKS 600*300*75mm FMIC

HKS custom piping and fittings

HKS 256 inlet cam

HKS 264 exhaust cam

HKS adj cam gears

Z32 85mm airflow meter

HKS gear set in rebuilt RB25 gearbox

Custom dump pipe

Custom front pipe

Kakimoto 3.5 in exhaust with 5in cannon

OS lightened flywheel

OS Gikon twin plate clutch

HKS Hipermax Drag fully adj coil overs

Koyo HD radiator

Sard 550cc injectors

Sard fuel Reg

Tomei 600hp fuel pump

Grex short shift kit

Cusco front/rear strut braces

Cusco 2 way spooled diff

Cusco camber and steering arm kit

Cusco roll bars and torsion bars

Upgraged front rotors and calipers

Car is fitted with standard interior in very good condition

17by 8 17 by 9 Enkei rims 235/45 and 255/40 tyres

A mint spent on this car mechanically

Sale also includes personalised plates 'RRB25'

In need of some minor paint work ($1000 quote)-sale includes GTR front guards

My new project has arrived so this one must go.

Sale also includes 2 of 16 in R32 rims with good tyres and and 2 of 17 in Hahn 5 rims with tyres.

Air cond regassed and works well

http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/...rch_distance=25

Link above for pics

$12000 as is (which is less than the cost to build this engine)

Call Mark(In Brisbane) 0410577556

As IS means no safety cert no rego.

First to drive will buy-Very fast car

Edited by overev1

Silly question, thats f**kING BULLSHIT.

I had asked a legitamate question. For the seller to prove the listed parts. What is wrong with this? Any one can say the car has this or that. And the car is an import. It is against the law for a seller to sell something, stating/ listing it is fitted with 'X' but in fact it is fitted with 'Y'. The seller can be charged with fraud and many other charges can be put ahead.

I know of some one who did such, who ended up in court and paying up thousands of dollars. Hence why i asked "Can you prove the listed parts".

It is wrong for you to say it is a silly question. Every interested party would like to know if the listed parts are actually fitted.

To the seller, I am not doubting you how ever for peace and mind, and for less hassles and suspicion could you please answer the question.

regard

Harun

Mark gave the car to me in part exchange for my GTR, (and been onsold already) so it does not matter what parts are in it but heres some of the original auction details if you can read japanese.

100000㌔でエンジン乗せ換え。腰下RB26をボアアップで、2650cc、オイルクーラー、トラスト20段。カム、HKS、IN254、EX264.強化タイベル。HKSアジャストカムプーリー。HKSフルタービンKIT TO4Eウエストゲート。HKS車高調。クスコ2WAYLSD。 鍛造ピストン、KOYO3層ラジエター、HKSインタークーラー、ニスモオイルポンプ、ニスモウォーターポンプ、燃圧レギュレター、東名フェールポンプ、コンピューターRB25現車セッティング、エアフロZ32、HKSパワーフロー、OS技研ツインプレートクラッチ、強化ステアロッド、ピロテンションロッド、キャンバーアジャスタブルアッパーリンク、275φフロントビックローター

クスコリヤアッパーリンク、ハイキャスカット、リヤ255/40/17、フロント235/45/17、パワーチェック時、370ps55㌔でした。

Edited by JASSPEED

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I'm in the market for 370GT.  I live in Canberra and not much available so I'm looking interstate.  Can anyone recommend an inspection service with expert knowledge of Skylines? Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide (Elizabeth area)
    • A million years later, searching for something else I posted, I was reminded of this thread. I eventually bought a new gauge. Put it in using the same probe (which has been installed the whole time stopping the exhaust gas from coming out the hole) and.... normal service has been resumed. The old gauge was definitely broken. /semi-pointless closure.
    • They're available from Nissan! I was able to buy a GTR (R33) one.. relatively* recently. Perhaps this stopped now but I bought mine ... relatively recently. I believe the 300ZX one has a different knee-point which is more rear biased, which I think the HFM one echos.
    • Hey Team, A bit to unload here. Hello from New Zealand I have a 2009 Nissan Skyline 370GT ( Type SP ) Auto 7 Speed, that I've had since 2022 and have loved the car since. Its painted in its factory QAB ( White Pearl ) with the Impul front lip and rare boot lid/spoiler with woodgrain interior. Mods since I've bought it and installed: Stillen Gen 3 Long Tube Intakes Motordyne Shockwave Catback Exhaust JDM Skyline Taillights Fake carbon spoiler and front grill ( Will be taking off.... its cringe ) VR30DETT Transmission from the Q50/Q60 to hold up to 550 Foot pounds of Torque ( 753 nm ) reliable  Currently I plan to turbo the car and have all the parts needed ( Photo Included ), I have my tuning day set on August 8th and choosing EcuTek as my tuning platform. Two of my work colleagues has their 370Z ( Manuel ) and 370GT coupe ( Type SP - Manuel ) also turbo'd and they have inspired me to get it done I have prepped quite a wee bit for this, as I had done the VR30 transmission swap over to this car so that I can achieve my HP goals without torque being an issue. I've taken quite a cautions route, as im always thinking about the safety as well as performance with my build, I'd rather do it properly and not cut corners etc etc. Any who, I've recently picked up the AutoStrada cruise control kit with all the included cables/wires/instructions. I've been hella researching around and can't find much on the integration that it has with the ECU and/or system. the only reason why im asking is, because I'm getting EcuTek and one of them RaceRom features allows the ability to switch maps via the cruise control function, which I am currently in the grey area if this would add-on via the Canbus will allow me to switch maps or have the option to use Cruise Control to begin with ( showing up on the instrument cluster to advise Cruise Control being set etc etc )  Because of my model being Type SP, Cruise Control on these models was never an option from factory unfortunately.  Anyone here that is able to shed some light on if the Cruise Control via AutoStrada gives OEM ability over the cruise control. Would love and appreciate any response and/or assistance with this, also happy to answer any question about my build and ill try pitch in where I can. Warm Regards,  
    • I thought the only (new) BM57 that was readily available was the one that was a BM57 but with the wrong bias. HFM or someone's?