SAU Community

R32gtst Race Eng Rb25det 2.65l Stroker

1990 Type M R32 GTST---massive price drop $12000 as is!!!

Car looks stock with no body kit or wings but has massive amount of mods underneath.....

RB25DET conversion

2.65 litre stroker kit

Drag or Drift set up (engine makes power 3500rpm-8000rpm)

115000klms on speedo but engine only 12 months old

Work done by Garage Testarossa in Japan within last 12 months

Forged pistons

HKS TO4E Turbo

HKS cast manifold

HKS pro 40mm ext Wastegate (plumbed back- but can set up with screamer pipe)

HKS external oil cooler

HKS 600*300*75mm FMIC

HKS custom piping and fittings

HKS 256 inlet cam

HKS 264 exhaust cam

HKS adj cam gears

Z32 85mm airflow meter

HKS gear set in rebuilt RB25 gearbox

Custom dump pipe

Custom front pipe

Kakimoto 3.5 in exhaust with 5in cannon

OS lightened flywheel

OS Gikon twin plate clutch

HKS Hipermax Drag fully adj coil overs

Koyo HD radiator

Sard 550cc injectors

Sard fuel Reg

Tomei 600hp fuel pump

Grex short shift kit

Cusco front/rear strut braces

Cusco 2 way spooled diff

Cusco camber and steering arm kit

Cusco roll bars and torsion bars

Upgraged front rotors and calipers

Car is fitted with standard interior in very good condition

17by 8 17 by 9 Enkei rims 235/45 and 255/40 tyres

A mint spent on this car mechanically

Sale also includes personalised plates 'RRB25'

In need of some minor paint work ($1000 quote)-sale includes GTR front guards

My new project has arrived so this one must go.

Sale also includes 2 of 16 in R32 rims with good tyres and and 2 of 17 in Hahn 5 rims with tyres.

Air cond regassed and works well

http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/...rch_distance=25

Link above for pics

$12000 as is (which is less than the cost to build this engine)

Call Mark(In Brisbane) 0410577556

As IS means no safety cert no rego.

First to drive will buy-Very fast car

Edited by overev1

Silly question, thats f**kING BULLSHIT.

I had asked a legitamate question. For the seller to prove the listed parts. What is wrong with this? Any one can say the car has this or that. And the car is an import. It is against the law for a seller to sell something, stating/ listing it is fitted with 'X' but in fact it is fitted with 'Y'. The seller can be charged with fraud and many other charges can be put ahead.

I know of some one who did such, who ended up in court and paying up thousands of dollars. Hence why i asked "Can you prove the listed parts".

It is wrong for you to say it is a silly question. Every interested party would like to know if the listed parts are actually fitted.

To the seller, I am not doubting you how ever for peace and mind, and for less hassles and suspicion could you please answer the question.

regard

Harun

Mark gave the car to me in part exchange for my GTR, (and been onsold already) so it does not matter what parts are in it but heres some of the original auction details if you can read japanese.

100000㌔でエンジン乗せ換え。腰下RB26をボアアップで、2650cc、オイルクーラー、トラスト20段。カム、HKS、IN254、EX264.強化タイベル。HKSアジャストカムプーリー。HKSフルタービンKIT TO4Eウエストゲート。HKS車高調。クスコ2WAYLSD。 鍛造ピストン、KOYO3層ラジエター、HKSインタークーラー、ニスモオイルポンプ、ニスモウォーターポンプ、燃圧レギュレター、東名フェールポンプ、コンピューターRB25現車セッティング、エアフロZ32、HKSパワーフロー、OS技研ツインプレートクラッチ、強化ステアロッド、ピロテンションロッド、キャンバーアジャスタブルアッパーリンク、275φフロントビックローター

クスコリヤアッパーリンク、ハイキャスカット、リヤ255/40/17、フロント235/45/17、パワーチェック時、370ps55㌔でした。

Edited by JASSPEED