• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awesome guys!!!

Good turnout already on the list too.

Once you get to Newcastle you may find it a tad hard to find parks where Jeff has shown on the map on the initial post. A good place is Bar Beach Carpark, its bloody huge!! Otherwise, sounds like you guys have got things well under control & under way.

Us Newcastle boys/gals shall be travelling up to Nelson Bay on the morning of the 18th, then travelling back to Newcastle straight after lunch/photoshoot at a marina (Courtesy of DiRTGARAGE). So what we'll have to do is get each others mobile number and just see where the other group is at and if its possible to meet up for an afternoon meeting before you guys head back to Sydney.

My number is: 0417268091. I can ring Jeff and see whats doin on the day. We will all have UHF radios so once we get close enough to you blokes we can communicate that way.

On a final note: If you guys get bored, im sure you wont, but if you do... Head over the Kooragang Island. Its the grim industrial sector of Newcastles harbour and quite suprisingly, has some MEGA photo oppurtunites. So be sure to bring the camera too!!

Talk to you soon,

Dave.

Awesome guys!!!

Good turnout already on the list too.

Once you get to Newcastle you may find it a tad hard to find parks where Jeff has shown on the map on the initial post. A good place is Bar Beach Carpark, its bloody huge!! Otherwise, sounds like you guys have got things well under control & under way.

Us Newcastle boys/gals shall be travelling up to Nelson Bay on the morning of the 18th, then travelling back to Newcastle straight after lunch/photoshoot at a marina (Courtesy of DiRTGARAGE). So what we'll have to do is get each others mobile number and just see where the other group is at and if its possible to meet up for an afternoon meeting before you guys head back to Sydney.

My number is: 0417268091. I can ring Jeff and see whats doin on the day. We will all have UHF radios so once we get close enough to you blokes we can communicate that way.

On a final note: If you guys get bored, im sure you wont, but if you do... Head over the Kooragang Island. Its the grim industrial sector of Newcastles harbour and quite suprisingly, has some MEGA photo oppurtunites. So be sure to bring the camera too!!

Talk to you soon,

Dave.

thanks dave, we look forward of meeting with you :P