SAU Community

Go Australia!

Marsss

Great to see! I think most pubs in Oz erupted similtainiously when we got that 5th penalty... A couple of great saves during the shootout as well.

It would be nice if we can get up for at least 1 game during the Cup.

well viduka usually dont miss that but it played good in both games away and home so it doesnt matter if he miss that shot

with out him we have no offensive play

GO AUSSIE

*i think we are gonna win he world cup like greece did :P*

yes high hopes but i'm on a high atm anything can happen

i got stuck on george st. last night when they blocked off the part between the front and back of the QVB... i took videos of it but i dont know how to post .3gp files. it was an awesome night.

OLEEEE OLE OLE OLEEEEE.. OLEE... OLEEEEEEE

• 1 month later...

greece won euro 2004 not world cup haha australia has no chance afte that draw. 5-0 brazil, 3-0 croatia,2-0 japan, i would have loved serbia to get that group instead of japan, would have been nuts lol but ye, serbia has a tough draw too :cheers: theyll go thru :D

greece won euro 2004 not world cup haha australia has no chance afte that draw. 5-0 brazil, 3-0 croatia,2-0 japan, i would have loved serbia to get that group instead of japan, would have been nuts lol but ye, serbia has a tough draw too :cheers: theyll go thru :D

definantly we got it tough (croatia would have been a great game!!)we should go through very well organised side!!! (its funny how many "soccer" fans there are all of a sudden??!!!!.