SAU Community

Fitting Cooler With My Snorkol

mr_crust

Got a small problem. Im getting my cooler this week and looking at the piping its going to interfer with my snorkol...How have you guys over come this ??

Because i like the way ive got it setup and it works well ??? any ideas would be apprecaited

d8cdb833.jpg

d81d0310.jpg

Edited by mr_crust

Wouldnt mind knowing if this can be done aswell.

(i have fmic already installed -- i have just removed snorkel adn seems to be running fine now but will be a little worried in Summertime about not getting enough cold air feed)

I own the car in those pics, as for the cold air box i made that myself, ive got the plans for it at home aswell. so i can give u a guide of how to make it

btw satanic whats your site?

EDIT . i found your site in your profile, thanks

Edited by mr_crust

Glad to be of help :D Just remember the little safety tip at the bottom - I almost choked to death on plastic that day :(

I should really update the page, my snorkel has been completed now with further plastic welds - looks a lot cleaner! Can't wait to get those plans, will use it to make some killer CAI for a pod :D

ok im writing the instuctions out now for it and ill get u plans for the box exactly so basically u can cut it out and put it straight on.

I should be able to undo my one 2nite, if not ill do this on the weekend and shoot you both of a copy..

there is a user on here that makes boxes very similar to those on there, cant remember the nickname tho :s

contact a member known as el bee, or something very similar. He has actually cut away at the snorkel at got it platic welded up, looks very neat and factory.

Hey if you can guarantee that your setup will work on the R34 then I am happy to pay for materials + any labour charges you want - your box looks the go!

However, if you can't be bothered that's ok... just send over the plans and a list of what materials to use :D

[email protected]