SAU Community

Saturday Night Cruise

GTR32X

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in going for a cruise this Saturday night. If I dont get a postive feedback we will be meeting at Auburn McDonalds around 9pm, but if I get some feedback I will change the venue to somewhere bigger like Homebush Carpark P6. Now I know you are all wondering where are we gonna cruise to? I honestly dont know. I guess we will end up in the city evenually but I am open to suggestions on the night and we can all decide then. This cruise is not just for Skyline but for anyone who wants to come, 4's, 6's, 8's and rotors all welcome. So far the cars coming

R34 GTR

R32 GTR

R33 GTST

350Z

EVO 7

Ok I hope to hear from anyone interested, and as I said before if I dont get much feedback we will be meeting at Auburn McDonalds at 9pm

Ok Thanks

Hey guys thanks for the feedback.

The reason for the cruise is because this is the only time im avaliable to cruise as I am extremly busy until after Xmas, and then after Xmas alot of my friends are going oversears before and on Xmas day. So sorry for any inconvience.

Definetly down to cruise to bondi then brighton le sands. As alot of us attending the cruise have work the next day. So it will not be too late.

Thanks Sam

I would say that Auburn McD's will be packed on Sat night as the Krispy Cremes outlet has just opened.

Hey Guys and Gals,

Charlie has a point. If anyone has any other suggestions to meet up at would be great! Let us know plz ( Maybe just downt the road from Auburn ) any suggestions will be great thanks