SAU Community

Airbox, Older Head Units, Speakers

I have the following for sale, pickup only and all prices are firm. No time wasting please, I've set reasonably cheap prices for quick sales.

R33 Airbox + Snorkel + Filter for sale - $40

Stock Intercooler to Intake pipe - $10

Carozzeria 4 way shelf speakers with white/blue backlight (look pretty cool) - $20

Alpine Double DIN CD/3 MD deck with graphics equaliser, came with car from Japan, works fine. CD player model # CDA-7841J. MD/EQ # is MDA-5050. FM radio will not work without an adaptor ($20 or so i think). $40

I also have an older Kenwood deck which has a seperate half DIN EQ, seperate amp (4x50 watt i "think"), and 10 stacker CD player. It's a bit old but works fine, however I have lost the cable that goes between the CD stacker and the head unit. $20 for the lot.

EDIT: I should mention, I'm in the North East suburbs of Adelaide.

Edited by Ionos

Hey How much postage to sydney.

Alpine Double DIN CD/3 MD deck

Pics to [email protected]

I have the following for sale, pickup only and all prices are firm. No time wasting please, I've set reasonably cheap prices for quick sales.

R33 Airbox + Snorkel + Filter for sale - $40

Stock Intercooler to Intake pipe - $10

Carozzeria 4 way shelf speakers with white/blue backlight (look pretty cool) - $20

Alpine Double DIN CD/3 MD deck with graphics equaliser, came with car from Japan, works fine. CD player model # CDA-7841J. MD/EQ # is MDA-5050. FM radio will not work without an adaptor ($20 or so i think). $40

I also have an older Kenwood deck which has a seperate half DIN EQ, seperate amp (4x50 watt i "think"), and 10 stacker CD player. It's a bit old but works fine, however I have lost the cable that goes between the CD stacker and the head unit. $20 for the lot.

EDIT: I should mention, I'm in the North East suburbs of Adelaide.