EGA41T

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

I recieved my import approval today, and from what J-Spec have told me, it may be on a boat as soon as the 3rd of February.

...i cant wait to get it, im going nuts waiting for it!

• 4 weeks later...

I did :O Umm.... The day the car landed it went to IAMSHE, or maybe it was the next day... :D After that it was maybe a week before I was able take delivery of the car

My car was done through IAMSHE too, but as it wasn't me bringing the car in, I couldn't give you any idea how long it ook, unfortunately...

Hopefully it won't be too long.

I might push the cruise date back to early April, it gives you (EGA41T) time to get your car, it gives Chris (AMS) time to sort out AutoSalon, etc, my cousin will be back from his work trip o/seas (he owns an R33 and wants to come along too), and everyone else should have enough notice to plan for it.

And I'll be on holidays giving me more time to get everything together, as well.

I am getting my 2 Stagea's done thru Phil aswell

When I spoke to him a couple of weeks ago he said it all depends when the boats turn up and how many cars are on that shipment

Basically when they turn up they are flat out for 1-2 weeks then they go quite for a week until the next lot arrive

Then once the work is done you have to wait for the plates to arrive and they only get so many per month.

I would just like to know when my cars will get shipped :D