SAU Community

Vehicle Broken Into

hungry6

I'm about to go out and murder some little local pr*cks.

My holiday/ fishing vehicle (2005 hilux SR dual cab) loaded up with expensive fishing gear and hunting equipements was half packed for Friday and I did the cardinal sin, by taking it to work to get tinting done.

Well the little bastards smashed the driver side window and mangle the rear right door trying to openin the ute up, in the process they threw a brick through the window so hard that it smashed the centre console and destroyed the door trim on the otherside.

The police didn't even wanted to know about it after I waited for nearly 2 hrs at the local cop shop.

Now I finished my rant, anyone see any young kids running around with VERY expesive binnoculars/scope please contact me,a big reward is offered.

OOps, sorry, the area was Calamvale. I suspect the gear would be floating around Browns plains/Crestmead area, as I've seen a few youngins walking towards that direction this morning.

OOps, sorry, the area was Calamvale. I suspect the gear would be floating around Browns plains/Crestmead area, as I've seen a few youngins walking towards that direction this morning.

More than likely. Prob the stupid barsard round here that got pulled over trying to steal a bobcat the other day.

Hope they are caught, and you get most if not all your gear back.

Out of interest, insureance???

More than likely.  Prob the stupid barsard round here that got pulled over trying to steal a bobcat the other day.

Hope they are caught, and you get most if not all your gear back.

Out of interest, insureance???

even if u got insurence most of em only cover upto $300 of gear inside the car.... unless u want to pay more for your insurence :)

Yes the car was insured, but personal effects is $300 max, DOH!!

To make matter worse, Toyota haven't got one of those side glass in stock, and I sat on a glass splinter yesterday which will need the attention of my good looking female Dr.

So the trip out to St. George is off, oh well I be doing somethig else this Xmas.

Yes the car was insured, but personal effects is $300 max, DOH!!

To make matter worse, Toyota haven't got one of those side glass in stock, and I sat on a glass splinter yesterday which will need the attention of my good looking female Dr.

So the trip out to St. George is off, oh well I be doing somethig else this Xmas.

yeah I know with the insurance been there done that lost over $1000 worth of gear out of my old surf, makes u really want to find the turd that did it & snap there fingers off one segment @ a time

hope u still have a good xmas bud B)

Sorry to here that champ

in a way xmas is the shitest time of year

brak ins

angry cusumers

i had my laser broken in to last friday

$6000 worth of stuff gone so i feel for u mate and 2 days later i put my skyline into my brick piler doen $2000 damage come in 3s

james