SAU Community

No Sound From Blitz Dd

srbskyline

Sorry guys about the bov question. I installed the blitz with the pipe that goes to intercooler,attached everything correctly,blocked of stock valve. The blitz valve is working fine its just making an extremely low noise??It hasnt got the trumpet can that be the cause??Im just asking because i dont know if the trumpet can make that much of a difference???

cheers ... oh by the way Im more concerned as to if it is faulty not because im a ricer and want extreme noise!!!!

cheers guys and merry xmas

There's a screw on the top that adjusts the tension of the spring

im aware of that thanks......just wondering to the people with a blitz can you do me a big favour and take your trumpet of and take it for a drive to see if it makes this low noise like mine??????? any help appreciated

cheers

dude, I think its common for a skyline to no make much of a noise. I have tried lots of them and they were all quiet.

Also, its about how much boost you are running. are you running more than 10psi?

i know mafia Ive had a turbosmart hks and know the blitz.Ive got a blitz sbc-id3 so boost is not the issue its just the venting is as if it is muffled.....i just need to know about the trumpet<if it can make thay much of a difference????