SAU Community

No Sound From Blitz Dd

srbskyline

Sorry guys about the bov question. I installed the blitz with the pipe that goes to intercooler,attached everything correctly,blocked of stock valve. The blitz valve is working fine its just making an extremely low noise??It hasnt got the trumpet can that be the cause??Im just asking because i dont know if the trumpet can make that much of a difference???

cheers ... oh by the way Im more concerned as to if it is faulty not because im a ricer and want extreme noise!!!!

cheers guys and merry xmas

There's a screw on the top that adjusts the tension of the spring

im aware of that thanks......just wondering to the people with a blitz can you do me a big favour and take your trumpet of and take it for a drive to see if it makes this low noise like mine??????? any help appreciated

cheers

dude, I think its common for a skyline to no make much of a noise. I have tried lots of them and they were all quiet.

Also, its about how much boost you are running. are you running more than 10psi?

i know mafia Ive had a turbosmart hks and know the blitz.Ive got a blitz sbc-id3 so boost is not the issue its just the venting is as if it is muffled.....i just need to know about the trumpet<if it can make thay much of a difference????

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• IMO I would stop there but it's up to you. At the power numbers you're asking about the stock 05U block will start showing issues. Even an N1 block might not be enough. PRP is trying to do blocks and heads that will be ready for big power right out of the gate but it remains to be seen whether any of that is any good. It might be great. It might be awful. It's hard to say until enough people have gotten their hands on one and run it for extended periods.
    • My whp was 418whp and 518hp crank on 98 octane fuel. So decent numbers. 
    • Found a issue, after driving through torrential rain, the drivers side roof drain is blocked and some water ended up in the boot I've parked it up, stripped out the boot, and dried it out with a towel Initial fix was poking a big long cable tie down the drain to unblock it, then poured some hot water and detergent into it to flush out what I could, which now has it working, but I'm assuming it needs a good old fashioned proper "rogering" of the drain holes    Next step is waiting for the trombone cleaner that I just ordered from FleaBay next week Luckily nothing made it into the interior and it is all drying out nicely and the roof drains are working well enough for now I found the same issue with my old NB when I first got that, a couple of broken down leaves and some dirt was enough to block the drains, I did have a trombone cleaner back then, but I cannot find it anywhere, although, going of other times when I buy something to replace something I cannot find, the old one will probably turn up any minute now
    • Will look into the helical front diff thanks.  Sounds like everyone just says keep the rear as is. 👍🏻
    • R33 NA comes as rb25de or rb20e, so either of those, or r34 rb20de