SAU Community

Help With My Mods/suggestions

ok ladies n gents,

i am ready to fly..

I need tips n suggestions.. i want nothing under 300kw at the wheels for the start. this should hold me for at least 6mths b4 we tear the whole engine apart and add more.

i wanna start with that bullshit plastic front bar. it keeps scraping and is on the verge of falling off. what can i replace that with?

secondly, the car is goin into the work shop on tuesday to get ne air intake + filters and boost controller ( coz remember my baby was stock as a rock when i bought it with only 40,000km) the exhaust is on, the turbo timer is on, thats the basics down, the boost controller and filters will b dun by wednesday.

can we have an estimate of the hp/kw with those basics coz i cbf dyno-ing just yet..

• 2 weeks later...

300 kw at the wheels is a lot of power and your goin to need a lot more than a boost controller and an exhaust hahahahahaha. You need to spend a lot of cash to make 250 kw never mind 300kw. Try a computer, injectors, fuel pumps, adjustable cam gears, fuel pressure regulator, dump pipe, full exhaust and the list can continue to increase the power then you need the metal head gaskets, pistons, valve springs so and so just to handle the boost increase. Lets just say to get 300kw out of your RB20 your nearly running it at its full potential there only really good for a RELIABLE 400hp. Want anymore start looking at its big brothers.

ok ladies n gents,

i am ready to fly..

I need tips n suggestions.. i want nothing under 300kw at the wheels for the start. this should hold me for at least 6mths b4 we tear the whole engine apart and add more.

you would want to start with "tearing the engine apart" to support that power figure

i wanna start with that bullshit plastic front bar. it keeps scraping and is on the verge of falling off. what can i replace that with?

thats a great start.Getting rid of that bullshit front bar is one of the first key steps to the magical 300kw mark

ok ladies n gents,

i am ready to fly..

secondly, the car is goin into the work shop on tuesday to get ne air intake + filters and boost controller ( coz remember my baby was stock as a rock when i bought it with only 40,000km) the exhaust is on, the turbo timer is on, thats the basics down, the boost controller and filters will b dun by wednesday.

can we have an estimate of the hp/kw with those basics coz i cbf dyno-ing just yet..

change the turbo timer to a twin turbo, that should help.I estimate 299kb ...Dyno is used for tuning so you "should be f**ked" "dyno-ing" your gtr??

hehe fair enough, well if you want to do that, at the bottom of each post you want to quote, click the quote button, and it will turn red then after you have selected each 1 you want, click add reply and you're set

300 kw at the wheels is a lot of power and your goin to need a lot more than a boost controller and an exhaust hahahahahaha. You need to spend a lot of cash to make 250 kw never mind 300kw. Try a computer, injectors, fuel pumps, adjustable cam gears, fuel pressure regulator, dump pipe, full exhaust and the list can continue to increase the power then you need the metal head gaskets, pistons, valve springs so and so just to handle the boost increase. Lets just say to get 300kw out of your RB20 your nearly running it at its full potential there only really good for a RELIABLE 400hp. Want anymore start looking at its big brothers.

It is a GTR, 300kw at the wheels shouldnt be that difficult..exhaust. Boost controller, power FC and you could be somewhere close

Man, he's got a GTR. RB26.

lol.