SAU Community

[fs] R32 Gtr - Melbourne

Hi All,

Unfortunately, it has come time for me to sell my daily BNR32! I'm getting married in November and I'm simultaneously starting a small business (and need to raise a little capital).

History:
I purchased this car about 2 years ago off a guy called Craig (I don't think he was a SAU member). I think I looked at about 15 different 32's at the time none of them to my liking. I've been driving my 32 for about 30 minutes to/from work each day. It certainly hasn't had any track days while I owned it, and I know the previous owner didn't take it out either.

In terms of work being done on it, it was all under the premise of 'tasteful' and 'subtle'. Basically, my brief to my tuner was always 'if a policeman opens the bonnet, I don't want them to even think that work had been done on the car'. Hence, the original wheels and height remained. Notwithstanding, the car has enough poke to really enjoy (its on ethanol, and making 280awkw). In the same sentence, I got pulled up twice in this car (for a 'random' check), and there was never any issues! My mandate is/was successful!

When I first got the car, I ensured my tuner (David MacDermid) from DMD tuning went through the car with a fine tooth comb. He was really impressed with the engine health (compression) and overall status of the car. A really good basis for the tune.

Conscious of security (who isn't with these things), I actually flew Chris Rogers down from BNE to personally install an alarm/immobilizer combination. He was extremely professional, and well worth the money. In true Chris fashion, security electronics are very very very well installed.

In terms of what I want for this car, I believe it is worth $24k, as I think this car has a really good heritage, and has been well maintained and shown that it deserved. Despite that, I am willing for movement by 5 percent. I am in no hurry to sell this car. If you're not willing to spend $24k on a GTR, you probably shouldn't be looking.

If you have any questions, please call me on 0421 730 138. I will not let you drive it unless you have a drivers licence, and I will not let you drive it without a holding deposit. I will not accept swaps or joy riders. Don't even bother. Lastly, I will be meeting people away from my home, for obvious reasons. I am located near Eltham.

Car:

1992 Nissan Skyline R32 GTR 5-spd Manual

Gun Metal Grey

Motor:
RB26DETT (150k's on the clock)
New NISMO AFMs (no shonky cutting of wires here)
New Water Pump
New Belts
New Oil Filter
New Fuel Filter
1000cc Bosch e85 compatible fuel injectors
Engine management:
NISTUNE (makes 280awkw @ 18psi, tuned by DMD tuning)
HKS digital boost controller (in cabin)
Turbo timer (in the immobilizer/alarm)
Fluids:
Gearbox/Diffs oils all changed 10,0o0 k's ago
Motor Oil changed 5,000k's ago
Induction:
Standard Turbos, High flowed, 360 degree steel wheel.
HKS Pod filters
Exhaust:
HKS exhaust
Hi flow Cat
Ignition:
Splitfire coilpacks (installed 1 year ago)
NGK plugs
Drivetrain:
R32 GTR gearbox
Some sort of Heavy Duty Clutch, takes the power excellently.
Wheels & Tyres:
Standard r32 GTR wheels
16" wheels, excellent condition.
Electronics:
Pioneer head unit (who uses it when you've got an RB infront of you?)
Brand Removed Immobliser unit (meets the ADR82 / 00 standard.)
Keyless entry

I've gotta get some new pics up, but I have yet to put it up on carsales. Apologies in advance.

Best,

Tim

post-85742-0-88798600-1440670864_thumb.jpg

post-85742-0-64638300-1440671065_thumb.jpg

Edited by tmumf

Hi Wongy, thanks for your question. I never got these off Craig (previous owner), I didn't ever ask for it to be honest. The previous owner was meticulous, and trustworthy, and the car spoke for itself. Probably doesn't validate your question Wongy, Apologies!

In lieu, I found the PPSR cert. I ran on the car before I bought it. I'll upload this when I get home. This has the VIN, Engine#, and compliance date.

Cheers,

Tim.

Just asking :) because it will certainly help with the sale, theres a website you can get it off, have to pay of course, but its well worth it in the end. Even though i have no doubts it looks clean and well maintained, i would get it as extra documentation,pm me if u want the website.

regards

Nathan

• 2 weeks later...