SAU Community

Wtb Cefiro Series 2 Taillights Centre Piece

etbenno

where abouts in china are you? i want to go to china so bad, didn't know there was cefiros in china!

i know it seems stupid but have you got a pic of them? if you can't get a pic then what separates them from being brand new?

where abouts in china are you? i want to go to china so bad, didn't know there was cefiros in china!

i know it seems stupid but have you got a pic of them? if you can't get a pic then what separates them from being brand new?

hahaha...im all over the place in china...about 20% of the time in HeFei and 20% in WuXi...the rest is just going everywhere, i'll see how much space i have in the luggage...might bring back a few sets...

Nissaner: you down for a set..yes??

as for brand new-ness...ummm...im buying from a shop...and i really dont think ppl bother selling 2nd hand ceffy parts here...i've only seen like 8ceffys here in total...plus...they're producing Audis, Mercs and BMWs in china (aside from every other jap car) i really dont think they care about our old ceffy's :D

So...  do i get a set of lights? :(

haha...you wanna wait till end of feb when i come back? i'll see how much space i got the in luggage first, stuff's so cheap here, it's gonna be all packed out with shoes and clothes. i'll see what i can do :P

Don't forget the Laurel owners if you do the container thing.

Late model headlights and grills for Ceffs would be worth a look too... Oh and exhausts :D

i havent actually seen a laurel here brotha actually, i can ask at the same place, just gotta show him a photo.