SAU Community

Who Is Absolutly In Love With Their Stagea :)

AlexCim

ME!

Every, EVERY time that I go down the driveway and see my car for the first time in the morning I think to myself "I made the right choice" and smile at the same time.

Sure, she blows a bit of smoke sometimes. She eats a lot too. Sometimes she just doesnt like the new things i buy her, but she always finds something she likes(or i make her like).

Expensive as she may be, you know what, at the end of the day she is always there for me when i need to give it to her hard....and she never complains about it! :P

post-256-1136200879.jpg

Anyone else feel like me? ;)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep Agreed. Better cause its my first :P And my 2yrs of hell at the Golden arces have gone into it....

Do many people call you Stageas 'Pimp'? I get that one all the time!

ME!

Every, EVERY time that I go down the driveway and see my car for the first time in the morning I think to myself "I made the right choice" and smile at the same time.

Sure, she blows a bit of smoke sometimes. She eats a lot too. Sometimes she just doesnt like the new things i buy her, but she always finds something she likes(or i make her like).

Expensive as she may be, you know what, at the end of the day she is always there for me when i need to give it to her hard....and she never complains about it! :P

post-256-1136200879.jpg

Anyone else feel like me? :)

get a room you pervert!

BASTARD!

Can I please Vic membership now too? :P

Everyone that goes for a ride in my stag always gets out and has a moment, pondering, then give me that "i should get a stagea too look"

My best mates working towards one, a s2 manual....i cant wait for him to get it given we see eachother every single day, will make for some fun :)

Every second person that see's or goes in my car seems to now want one as their next car.

But yet to find anyone who doesn't like it. Can't wait to get my wheels & wang this week too, finally make it look how l want it too!!!

Stagea's rock.

Ive definately got a soft spot for my wagon; thinking Id like to finish off the family with a Series 2 Neo tiptronic Stagea as well.

Just washed her moments ago and it feels great to caress her lovely smooth panels, and see her skin shine and sparkle in the sun, dripping wet and showing off in the driveway.

=P Brendan

Just washed her moments ago and it feels great to caress her lovely smooth panels, and see her skin shine and sparkle in the sun, dripping wet and showing off in the driveway.

=P Brendan

Brendan, that is going a bit far cheif :D

I have never, never, never done that myself, ever. Well maybe just once but nobody saw me.

I luurrve my 260RS and my wife now loves my old Stagea.

My dog doesnt like either of them.

I love mine but it hasn't really been drivable since early November and I'm getting really sick of pulling it apart and trying to put it back together over and over again.

The comments from family and friends have now turned from praise to "your a fkn idiot why don't you just get a normal car", "you should have left it the way it was at least it was drivable" etc

I can see my self cracking it soon and selling it.

I don’t want to but I'm getting very frustrated with it now. I drove it to work today for the first time in weeks and couldn't even keep up with a Patrol along a windy road. It doesn’t help that I can get a 22% discount on any new Ford ether.

Ditto to the aforementioned comments. Between the wife, the stagea and me it is a sordid love triangle.

So far the best thing about living in Gumpie land is that I'm the only who has that warm fuzzy feeling and hope to have it all (the warm fuzzies) to myself for a while yet. Only two Gumpieites have said "hey, love your Volv..!!" Even my mad R33 mate with 300+KW is livid because the Stagea is so driveable. As the promo goes, "Luxury, Sporty yet functional".

Living on a major road I see a lot of cars drive by and I can't help but laugh to myself, thinking "you paid $50,000+ for that Clubby and you're only just getting the options my car came with standard 5 years ago! And I only paid 22!"

Often when I kiss my wife goodbye as I go to work I look past her at the Stagea and think..."you know you've made the right choice."

Well, its like my dads car, a 97 VS acclaim.

I get in it, it rattles, its slow, it has all little stupid things breaking, its poor deign, feels like crap.

Stagea feels like a dream after driving that bastard. For 97 tech, AU was DAMN far behind.

Chris, Chris's car is the silver on in the Melbourne meet number one thread. Dayz front bar, Buddy club P1's, FMIC etc.