SAU Community

Big Single Gtr's

rb30gtr

Alright so Ive gone for the big single setup getting rid of those late spool standard turbos, I have gone for the gt35r 700hp.

few problems, where do I put the power steering res, and should I still run the standard afm's?

Any workshops in sydney do good fab work for example to split entry to run two afms and the exhaust dump with the two sensors?? any help would be great???

Too easy - where the charcol caninster should go is plenty of space.

You can't run standard AFMS - well you can but the resolution is nowhere near high enough to support anything more than ~280rwkw.

You'll need to fabricate intake piping as well unless you get your hands on an off the shelf item such as the greddy (I belive designed to fit 80mm AFMs ie Z32s)

you can stay with the stock AFM's if you are not upgrading right now. go to any exh shop and get them to make you a Y intake piece. easiest way to do this is take 2 90 degree bends (one end facing compressor intake and the other the washer bottle) then put enough space between them to fit the AFM's and filters (note, you will need to have one pipe sitting slightly higher than the other).

once you have it all lined up, you get the welder to cut a hole in the outside of the 90 deg bend that is closest to the turbo and fit a straight section of pipe from the front 90 deg pipe into the hole. they sould not have any trouble doing this sort of thing.