SAU Community

Cruise In Feb

HR-32

paintballing sounds good...although gokarting is also fun...im up 4 a cruise next month...

just woundering who was taking action shots of me as i left 2day? would like 2 get them off u :)

Edited by vange

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had a deerfarm at Yank, so know the roads thru there very well - did you all go via Delamere Rd into Normanville? If so would have been very fast!! ie left-right-left-right, all xxx+ speeds. Damn, pissed now that I left the Vct harbor beach front carpark at 3.50 & headed home. Dang!

Madaz if Id known you were headed to the Pt Noarlunga 'Castle Park' I would have stayed for longer. Sorry all, missed out on those GREAT roads (yes they are bumpy, but that is half the fun, ie speed, bumps, off camber.... I ride them a LOT on my bike), and pissed at myself for not staying for more photos & small-talk.

Hey, everyone took off & left pretty quick from the foreshore, one minute Im showing Coen the 'superfast race cars', ppl start heading and after putting Coen in the baby seat everyones, like, GONE!! hahaha.

Nah, wife was cranky (Teary when I got home, depression maybe after having our 2nd baby 7 weeks ago?), so I had to be home for 5pm, with chinese food! lol

I'll be in it next Sthn cruise for sure - I know a lot of good roads thru there if you wanna tap into my 'road-racing bike experience' mmwwwhahahahahahahaha! Oi, ppls, dont dish me on that comment, Im serious, Ive done thousands of highspeed kms thru those areas.

Brendan - big tall dude with little man in the 'Skyline wagon'

(want a Autech GTR Stagea now as my car with the current stagea going to my wife, seriously!)

Edited by bwilkeson

Now, I'd read on here you said you were big, but f**k, you sure weren't lying!

hahaha, actually, the big fella was my 'Daddy', Im the little (big?) 2.5yr old who was with him, I love my (daddy's) Stagea and MY rear sunroof!

here are some photos daddy got on his stupid little phone...

post-18854-1140395164.jpg

post-18854-1140395191.jpg

post-18854-1140395214.jpg

post-18854-1140395235.jpg

post-18854-1140395255.jpg

Edited by bwilkeson

will be booking my car in for a service this week it picked up a rattle in fifth gear on the way down. Great Job Adam,

we left Normanville and there was a Black R33 following us ( i don't know who i haven't been here long enough) pulled over at a petrol station and met up with the others from Normanville that left in a different direction.

Still simling from the drive and probably will be all week!

That would have been me, i beeped when went past, was a rather slow return after being stuck behind that truck going down the hill.

Should have taken pics of everyone with their cars again to put names to sau names.

BIG thanks to the organisers although didnt meet madaz. Will be up for any other cruises again hopefully new comp and boost controller working this time as running standard boost.

Edited by black33_26

(want a Autech GTR Stagea now as my car with the current stagea going to my wife, seriously!)

i want the Autech 4door mmmm 4door GTR

sorry to those that didnt meet me i was the dude thinking about a play ground for my daughter :lol:

i was thinking next time maybee head to grape country and have the 1st check point starting south a bit :)

i will organise a channel we can use in MIRC and would like to see a show of hand VIA poll to maybee wot i should set up Ventrilo mIRC or both i will get kraken on a poll

That would have been me, i beeped when went past, was a rather slow return after being stuck behind that truck going down the hill.

Should have taken pics of everyone with their cars again to put names to sau names.

Yeah i thought it was funny that we got stuck just after every overtaking lane ;) .

Do you live down south (flagstaff hill) area as I think i saw you driving home from work today on flagstaff hill rd, if so where do you get your car serviced?

Brendan thanks for leading us out of Victor we thought you were going to the school until we saw you wave and head off up the road with Adelaide and the big arrow on the sign!

Yeah i thought it was funny that we got stuck just after every overtaking lane ;) .

Do you live down south (flagstaff hill) area as I think i saw you driving home from work today on flagstaff hill rd, if so where do you get your car serviced?

Brendan thanks for leading us out of Victor we thought you were going to the school until we saw you wave and head off up the road with Adelaide and the big arrow on the sign!

Don't be fooled there is another black 33 with same front bar and GTR wing around Flagie, I thought it was him for a while back too, but wheels are ever so slightly diferent. But i do believe they are both up that way!

Missed cruise beacsue of flat bat due to not driving my toy a lot any more... But burnt down the back way (through strath) to victa at bout 3:30 once we got it charged up. heheheheh. Had my mates drive my car (me driving for the windy stuff) hehheheh.

Cruising victa around 4: 5:30 only saw one blue 32 skyline with p plates up. Then drove the back way home.

Would have like d ot catch up with every one again... Oh well maybe next time.

Some good picks.. DId anyone line up that viper?

It would be good to see a worked line blow 2 tonnes of that thing away!

anyone got video... ill ppay money 4 it dammit . lol

as i said b4 great to meet everyone. and max/chapman u should said sumthing i coulda given u a lift im sure others would have as well.

as for us we went to kfc with tony and his cousin. and when we got back no one was there. bumped into 4biden and he said u guys are at the high school and as we were talking a cop car pulled up. so we left anyways cos we had to be at a friends place by 5pm <_<

Edited by r31turbo

The artist formerly known as Oosh here, forgot my SAU pwd, and can't get in to my GMail account atm so I'll be Oosh2 (now with 20% more BS) for the short-term.

Anyways, I had a great day, cheers to the organisers! Andrew, my workmate in the S13 with the shitty grey paint job i dragged along, loved it to. Great introduction to local scene.

Great pics thus far, and I'll put up a couple of my own soon, but i want to bring you to the attention of what i feel is the best Skyline photo I've seen yet, period.

Skippy posted it up, this one: http://image-cache.skylinesaustralia.com/f...-1140351961.jpg

Yeah 'lines in a row, pretty nice, now zoom in on the rear of 4DR R33 near right.

Then what you do is: politely ask for the hi-res version (cheers Erin), give it to your workmate who knows his way around PhotoShop a darn sight better than you do, and you end up with this. :P

Enjoy!

post-26824-1140480382.jpg

hey 9krpm are you the one with the semi slicks and red plated gtr with veljo seats, thats a sweet car. my congrats.

u guys think ur ride was bad.... my tien coilovers have no dampness (is what ive been told) so if we hit a small bump it sounds like ive hit a wall head on so i try and avoid the slightest pertrusion even though they were recoed only a yr ago. it gets v stressfull on the shitty rds

Guest Miss_Nismo
So is everyone keen for another cruise down that direction, and we'll toss in go-karting, paintballing or jet-skiing? (We'll put it up to a vote). I am thinking Sun March 19th at this stage (a week before the Clipsal 500).

paintball go!