SAU Community

Hoons

Im sure he got or gets what he deserves appart from the big fine, police arnt that stupid. They dont go making stuff like that up unless the person is being a dikhead.

If he gets away with it its bullshit because its a realistic law. Obviously all you people that support him are supporting that kind of attitude to driving on public roads.

"maximum of three months in jail, or $US4,500 ($A6,000) in fines, if found guilty"

WHAT THE f**k!! BIGGEST LOAD OF SHIT EVER!

thats a maximum, they never give out that punishment unless he injures someone while doin it. Theres always a maximum wich the media portrays the punishment, just makes the issue look bigger then it is.

He'll probably get off. Big money lawyers can do magical things.

John Singleton got caught doing 160 on the freeway. He got let off in court with his argument that his Bentley was built to do those speeds safely. Try using that excuse next time you get done in your skyline, the judge will probably laugh at you.

koleka: sometimes they do make shit up, i got a letter reporting i was doin smoke shows and burnouts when i was at home with my entire family for the entire night coz it was a relo's birthday

had the whole family to contest it plus video footage that had the date and time...

ben...

Im sure he got or gets what he deserves appart from the big fine, police arnt that stupid. They dont go making stuff like that up unless the person is being a dikhead.

If he gets away with it its bullshit because its a realistic law. Obviously all you people that support him are supporting that kind of attitude to driving on public roads.

mate what planet have you been living on!!!!! COps were porbably just annoyed with him and made it all up or exagerated the story!!!! They abuse there power constantly.. Being a young male (24) in adelaide driving a worked skyline if i dont bow down to the cops (most are probably hs drophouts) they will try and pin a defect on me!...

Anyway tieing up a court over some one doing a burn out... is hardly good use of commonwealth funds and time!!!! If he is smart he will drag it on: wasting the courts time: If every one did this, Maybe then will they reconsider their ludacris laws!!!!!!

Anway mate you sound like a revenue creator yourself (cop)!

mate what planet have you been living on!!!!! COps were porbably just annoyed with him and made it all up or exagerated the story!!!! They abuse there power constantly.. Being a young male (24) in adelaide driving a worked skyline if i dont bow down to the cops (most are probably hs drophouts) they will try and pin a defect on me!...

Anyway tieing up a court over some one doing a burn out... is hardly good use of commonwealth funds and time!!!! If he is smart he will drag it on: wasting the courts time: If every one did this, Maybe then will they reconsider their ludacris laws!!!!!!

Anway mate you sound like a revenue creator yourself (cop)!

if your looking at it in revenue terms then thats a different story, of course its a waste of money.

Cops dont make up storys for no reason, and remember when you get pulled over and you have a smart arse attitude they make up for the times they havnt caught you.

if your looking at it in revenue terms then thats a different story, of course its a waste of money.

Cops dont make up storys for no reason, and remember when you get pulled over and you have a smart arse attitude they make up for the times they havnt caught you.

Like i said before : what planet have you been living on!... Cops dont make up stories : SCOFF SCOFFF SCCOCCOCOOOOOOFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!.

I got done for drink driving 6 months ago in a front wheel drive automatic ford probe. The payment officer ( i mean police officer) wrote a one page story how i drifted this car around a corner in the wet with water spraying up every where from the REAR wheels for the court case! ie it was all a made up story so that they would have an excuse to pull me over and give me the breath test! Oh yeah i blew .173 when they brethowed me. Even if i could drift a front wheel drive automatic probe, it would have been interesting at that blood alcohol concentration level!

What i want to know is what was the coppers blood alcohol concentreation level to come up with such a bullshit story!!!!!!!!

hope the dick got fired!!!! Hell if i was his boss i would fire him on the spot!!

If i was a dreg of society i am sure that the story compiled by the copper would have been far worse!!!!!!

Anmyway alls well that ends well: got the minimum fine and disqual!

And i am defenitely getting my 900 bucks worth from the states roads!!!

SA traffic cops are DICKSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they will reap what they SEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(

In Victoria, in numerous instances I have seen a LOT of b.s with cops. They get bored, jealous, want to vent their frustration just like anyone else, but they can do it to other people because they can. They can b.s their ass off if they want, and its not so much the b.s that they are spitting, its the fact that all the other cops will back it up because "if he is lying, he will lose his career... i doubt he put all that on the line just for you"

This covers all their ass's and although it sounds logical, it makes the cops word bullet proof.

if they tables were reversed, it would sound something like this:

I doubt that this guy was really doing a burn-out, it doesn't make sense to contest the law and spend all that money on a good lawyer, unless he was really innocent ey?

I felt I needed to get that off my chest.

Edited by SuAvE-1

yeah some cops are fools. i had an accident last year with a drink driver who rear ended me, i called the cops and they arrested him for drink driving then 3 days later i get a fine in the mail for not giving way to him only had the car (r32 gtst) for 1 day before the accident. anyway my uncle works for the dpp and hooked me up with a barrister for court, when court time came the cops were shitting bricks, they lost and had to pay $2000 costs they were pissed. even though the other driver was arrested for drink driving im young on my p's and got a nice car so theyre predjudice. having said that one of my best mates a cop and hes not a dickhead far from it he couldnt believe how stupid those cops were. i understand they're just doing their job but havn't they got more important things to do with their time then pick on the little guys