SAU Community

NSW police, RTA and EPA owned me last night

Guest Nightsky

i dont think you have to follow them if they ask you... i mean what if they are frauds and they lead you to a place to get mugged or raped or something.. you never know these days man.. i'd be abit worried following a cop somewhere in the back of my mind i'll be thinking what if he's not really a cop or what if he's doing something dodgy.. ...i'd be sooo ready to crack him at the slightest hint.. i'll prolly lay him out if he sneezes hahahaha

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must've got a honest cop.

No fines, just defect notice. He knew his stuff though, looked @ tyre specs plaque inside the door and checked tyres.

Defect for air filter and exhaust too noisy.

He even said I just need the filter covered/boxed.

There are some good cops out there...just wish they'd focus more on catching the crims doing number jobs on cars :D

Guest Diabolik1

What about all of us who imported cars with "illegal" mods already on them, like a pod filter?

if theyre illegal, then we shouldnt get a pink slip with those mods on? yet when i bought my car, i got a 1-yr rego with it aswell and it obviously passed the pink slip...surely thats something tot ell the cops when they pull ya over?

but then again theres the possibility of them not believing you that it came like that.

hmmmm

Guest Diabolik1

serious?!

Zoran was the one who imported my car for me, and i bought it off him....

far out....and to think i was so close to coming to that cruise

thats totally farked!

I got canaried on friday night at 2am doing 60km/h minding my own business!!

I got done for

POD

Boost controller

Exhaust 2 loud

Now the real crap stuff:

Digital Display (safc) in line of driver sight

Front spoiler loose

Amps in boot not secured

filler neck not to ADR!!

And a $165 fine for driving a modified vehicle.

the last 4 were total crap.

Took car to roadworthy place and guess what i dont have to change any of the crap the cop wrote, just but new bushes at the front and he passed me!!

He said i know even if i tell u to take the pod/boost controller off that i would just put it back on, which is true! :)

The rest he said was just crap he wrote to fill in all the places!!

How can cops say that a vehicle is too loud? Do they all carry a sound meter? This is crap. Cops can't tell the difference between 80db and 100db, let alone 90db and 95db.

INASNT: How the hell are boost controllers a defect?

You should have told them that ths amps were luggage.. They can't defect you for loose luggage in the boot, else we all have to start bolting our suitcases down!

Originally posted by too_much_boost

How can cops say that a vehicle is too loud? Do they all carry a sound meter? This is crap. Cops can't tell the difference between 80db and 100db, let alone 90db and 95db.

INASNT: How the hell are boost controllers a defect?  

You should have told them that ths amps were luggage..  They can't defect you for loose luggage in the boot, else we all have to start bolting our suitcases down!

they recon u aint allowed to have adjustable boost on the street!

they dont have to prove its 2 loud just suspect it and u have to get it checked!

They just have 2 much power these days, and the cops on the street are even more stupid and arrogant than before!

Its a dangerous combo, stupid cop with ego problems who have 2 much power!

Originally posted by DR GTR

insant your avatar is giving me a seizure LOL

muhahahahaha thats the idea!!

(from simpson battling seizure robots and mr sparkle combined) :)

All i can say is this shit sucks a$$ big time, i am still one of the lucky ones that has never even been pulled over but im sure if that day ever comes mine will drive off on a flat top.

That is why when in a few month i get my new paint and cage i will get an engineers slip for it, but i still know if a cop wants to go me he can though i will have more chance of getting off with it.

Dam 500 could have got you something nice.....like me for a week:shake: :lol:

Guest ManNGolf

5hit this dun sound too good...........fark da po lice.........

yep you heard me po lice man..........specially westside po lice.

north side they treat you with respect.